Drug dealer suspect in custody since January while police waits for him to poo

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by T & P, Feb 9, 2018.

1. T & P

T & P |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

2. RainbowTown

RainbowTown Well-Known Member

He'll probably end up overdosing on his own shit. Literally.

3. Teaboy

Teaboy It definitely looks brighter over there..

Yes, probably less funny in light of that horrible recent story of that young man dying due to complications from constipation.

crossthebreeze likes this.
  4. Casual Observer

Casual Observer binoculars

Fantastic performance from the youngster. I can't help but pipe out a good half a metre tube of the brown stuff every morning within 10 minutes of waking up. This lad's resistance in the face of adversity make me proud to live in the same country as him.

albionism, mod and Rosemary Jest like this.
  5. RainbowTown

True. Except, I suppose, that that unfortunate young man died through sheer incompetence and neglect of others, rather than someone who's deliberately doing it by self-imposed means, in order to hide his stash (ie. putting himself in grave danger).

6. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

i don't believe anyone's actually died of impotence, sheer or not.

Casual Observer and littleseb like this.
  7. RainbowTown

OK Grandad. Calm down. A typo which my editing will now correct.

Sea Star likes this.
  8. Teaboy

Interesting direction your auto-correct went there.

9. littleseb

littleseb littleseb

Friend of mine wasn't born due to impotence, which I still find a bit sheer.

10. RainbowTown

E
    Well I was responding to you. So I guess it fits.

11. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

fecal vomiting sooner or later, thats what caused the death by heart attack of the poor bastard Teaboy was referring to. Nasty.

12. Teaboy

Bless, nice try kidda.

13. RainbowTown

And, of course, no one will be held accountable for that. The usual cliched apologies churned out, "lessons learnt" etc etc. Until, of course, something similiar happens again. As sadly it may happen.

14. RainbowTown

You're welcome. Bless.

15. littleseb

littleseb littleseb

how long does it take for that to happen?

16. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

I'm not a medicine man but I imagine it varies from person to person. I can't see him lasting the 6 weeks mark holding it in and suspect that he must have had something to constipate him before being arrested. Unles you are opiate blocked or otherwise medically blocked, you will shit yourself at some point surely?

SpookyFrank and RainbowTown like this.
  17. littleseb

littleseb littleseb

yeh, I would have thought a few days would be very dangerous and nearly impossible to hold in.

18. T & P

T & P |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

The BBC followed this story with a 'feature' asking the question of how dangerous it is to hold off taking a shit for 20 days. I was surprised to read that apparently not very dangerous at all. Perhaps the difference between the poor chap who died and this one is that the latter is refusing to eat, so is not contributing further to the festering mess in his intestines. But I still find it surprising...

When you don't poo for more than 20 days

19. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

When I had a kidney stone last year (think it was Feb or March) I was put onto a ward with a load of old blokes who has pissing and shitting problems.

One across the room from me was bed bound and a nurse came to "clean him out". He was pretty distressed by it all, and kept apologising etc. She said something that I couldn't believe...."of course it's going to be smelly, you haven't been for a poo since November"

:eek:

I didn't know that was possible! Thought I must've misheard and asked a nurse friend. She confirmed it's defo possible.

HOW?!

Rosemary Jest and Favelado like this.
  20. copliker

copliker ...

This was the basis of an Australian fillum, with some disgusting scenes. The Mule (2014) - IMDb

It's got lord of the rings people in it. Dunno how long mordor's anti-terror laws allowed suspects to be held in custody without charge for but Frodo should've swallowed the ring. Jackson could've got another 3 hours out of it.

Mordi and The39thStep like this.
  21. Pickman's model

wait a few years, you'll find out

22. keybored

keybored ㋛̶̶̵̙̜̝̖̝̭̎̀̔̌̕

The phrase "Withholding evidence" will never have the same ring to it.

23. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Stop speaking to me like you're some wiser older man. I know your age now :mad:

Wookey likes this.
  24. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

I watched that it was quite good

25. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

I know its probably not the opiate block you had in mind, but inserting packets of drugs into the area may have added to the equation.

HoratioCuthbert likes this.
  26. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

If he were to rupture, would that be perverting the course of justice?

keybored likes this.
  27. Pickman's model

So you say

28. planetgeli

planetgeli There's no future in England's dreaming

Shit a brick. :eek:

(Which he will, eventually.)

29. Just reading about the death, if it's any consolation that will not happen to this particular man any time soon, dinnae fash.

I don't know what effects drugs have whilst up the arse but the first sign of terrible constipation is watery stools("backflow ") that's just coming from behind the blockage, so maybe this will happen first. Of course many carers have never even been told that's a thing, one reason it is missed, I find now with people doing more official training knowledge like that gets lost because older ones are regarded as shit and old school. The death sounds more like a year or more of neglect as abdomen was distended massiveIy "like a pregnant woman". I won't sleep tonight, horrible.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  30. Mumbles274

Mumbles274 running from law and the press and the parents

This has amused me from my hospital bed where not long ago had to take a shit on a comode i can only describe in the opposite terms of 'withholding evidence' as 'singing like a canary'. Pity the fella in the next bed.

ETA not the poor lad that died of course but ya man inside