Donald Trump got turned down!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Scotland/Alba' started by geminisnake, Nov 29, 2007.

1. existentialist

existentialist The sausages need an explanation

pogofish likes this.
  2. MickiQ

MickiQ Well-Known Member

The top of the range house has got SEVEN khazi's each of the bedrooms has got an en suite, there is a spare one on the ground and another in the attic he must have a terrible fear of being caught short

gentlegreen and pogofish like this.
  3. Poi E

Poi E shameless

Full of shit innit. Or lots of places to flush the evidence away.

pogofish, MickiQ and gentlegreen like this.
  4. pogofish

pogofish Testicle Hairstyle

And to think, Trump went to some lengths to ensure the scheme didn't involve his having to contribute towards an upgrade to the local water, waste water and sewage infrastructure.

People in Balmedie are already having supply problems because of the extra demands from the course this summer. An estate of multi-lavvie houses isn't going to improve matters at all!

MickiQ likes this.
  5. pogofish

Well, well well..!

Trump golf homes plans 'a weak substitute'

And that's from some of his previously major toadies.

6. pogofish

Full costs awarded against Trump for the windfarm court action:

Trump course ordered to pay Scottish Government legal bills after Aberdeen wind farm battle - Evening Express

So that won't be cheap - and for a company that's losing money hand-over-fist as well!

:D

a_chap and geminisnake like this.
  7. Kenmiller

Kenmiller New Member

Good news :)

pogofish likes this.
  8. pogofish

Its official now - SNH have decided there is no reason to maintain Menie's protected status due to destruction of so many of the protected features by Trump.

The three month consultation prior to removal of protection and possible incorporation of the remnants into the Forvie NNR begins soon.

Trump's golf course sand dunes could lose protected status

And despite Sarah Malone-Bates's protestations to the opposite, I have absolutely no doubt that this has been Trump's goal all along - because it removes most of the impediments for further development.

9. Celyn

Celyn Well-Known Member

Utter bastard, that man. :mad:

10. StoneRoad

StoneRoad heckling from the back!

That was my conclusion as well (although I doubt the T-man thought it out all by himself) ...

pogofish likes this.
  11. pogofish

Does anyone remember Neil Hobday? - Who was Trump's heid-bummer back at the beginning of all this. He did all the initial property deals, lying through his teeth about what he wanted the land for and later exited the project after being caught getting abusive towards local residents at a public event.

Al Habtoor holds talks with Guards Polo Club CEO Neil Hobday by The Media Office

Looks like he landed on his feet as the CEO of the Guards Polo Club..!

[​IMG]

That's him on the left, with the red tie.

12. pogofish

I know I shouldn't laugh as its sad when a village loses its only pub but...

The White Horse Inn at Balmedie has gone belly-up.

North-east hotel closes doors for final time - Evening Express

This place was one of Trump's staunchest supporters in the area and was regularly singled-out as the sort of place that would undoubtedly benefit from the scheme. Indeed its support was so staunch that it unilaterally banned all Trump opponents but continued to host local-level "public" planning exhibitions/meetings etc.

13. existentialist

existentialist The sausages need an explanation

...and now it's gone bust?

I wonder if Pickman's model has any of those tiny violins left? I seem to have worn my last one out during the Tory leadership contest.

Pickman's model and pogofish like this.
  14. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

A replacement will be with you by special courier this evening

pogofish and existentialist like this.