Do angry vegans turn you against going vegan?

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Watermelon Man, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Fuck all to do with me. He was good though.

2. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

yeah a good thief, cat killing racist, lovely, lolz

3. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

massive obnoxious dickhead
    https://www.urban75.net/forums/members/frances-lengel.53175/

4. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Yeah, but apart from that ...

5. 8ball

8ball Considerably more oppressed than yow

Jealousy is unbecoming.

6. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

wtaf?? are you serious and want to align yourself with that poster?? :confused:
    grow the fuck up for fucks sake, and fuck off with the messing with my username in with the gang shit

7. 8ball

Quite persuasive, I thought.

8. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

Spymaster likes this.
  9. 8ball

We've had similar on this thread. Lengel climbed down rather than pretend it never happened, though.
    Not sure what exactly is "not a fucking game".

Anyway, have fun in Ignoreland.

10. PaoloSanchez

PaoloSanchez Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there are a persistent bunch of goons who are intent on disrupting and are not genuinely interested in the subject, simply here to spoil and goof around.

They'll get bored soon enough and bugger off. (hopefully).

11. 8ball

Disrupting what?

mojo pixy and Spymaster like this.
  12. HoratioCuthbert

HoratioCuthbert I had estates!

A fuck off vegan monologue of rage!

fishfinger, mojo pixy and Spymaster like this.
  13. PaoloSanchez

If there's been any "rage" here it has been predominantly meat-ragers wandering in here to have a pop.

14. 8ball

There's the 'vegan support and recipes thread' that's ticking over nicely, but I'm not sure why this one is expected to be the preaching thread (I agree with you that it does look that way).
    Anyone can open a preaching thread if they want.

Quite ironic that some people want the "do angry vegans put you off..." thread to be cleansed of meat eaters so they can be angry without having to deal with dissenters. Maybe the answer is that angry vegans are trying to repel non-vegans, and these tantrums are down to them having failed to deter all of them after so many pages.

15. HoratioCuthbert

HoratioCuthbert I had estates!

I'm basically a veggie anyway but have to have fish and that sometimes because my son is super fussy and I have up after a year of him looking not too healthy, tried eeeeverything! So I just work around him for the time being. I laughed at the idea that fat ismpreventing the blood supply getting to my brain given I live on chickpeas and soya milk etc about 70 per cent of the time!

16. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

You've humiliated yourself here fella. Surprised you're still posting.

17. PaoloSanchez

I for one would welcome decent quality dissenters with good arguments, but that's not what we have in here, just nit picking numpties goofing around.

18. 8ball

:D

Spymaster and HoratioCuthbert like this.
  19. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

There's actually no reason for the vegiloons to be posting on this thread at all. It's got nothing to do with them!!!

AnnaKarpik and fishfinger like this.
  20. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

:D Can tell you're new round here.

mojo pixy, 8ball and HoratioCuthbert like this.
  21. 8ball

Well, some of them are providing a lot of good reference material.

22. mojo pixy

mojo pixy unquantifiable hazards

There are good arguments for eating meat, in your opinion? Let's see you expand on that then .. or backtrack wildly and deny that what you posted means what it means. Again.

23. 8ball

I don't think it needs to be something as in-your-face as that.
    Very tangential points are enough to cause the oddest behaviour.

24. Watermelon Man

Watermelon Man Active Member

Exactly. They are just taking on the rage from the animals they ate, that didn't want to die. If dead animal eaters had focused on what us vegans eat, we would give a shit. When we point out they are eating abuse, murder and suffering, they lose their shit.

Oh and talking of shit, I'm sure I read somewhere that most of the dead animals have shit all over them when consumed.

8ball and Spymaster like this.
  25. bimble

bimble noisy but small

Almost 5,000 posts. Has anyone been converted yet? :p

26. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

You seem like one of the saner vegheads on here, so a question.

Would you refuse to travel in a car with leather seats, or sit on a leather sofa?

27. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

I came close last night.

HoratioCuthbert and cupid_stunt like this.
  28. bimble

bimble noisy but small

oh yeah, I see, the carnist holocaust. Who was that??

8ball and HoratioCuthbert like this.
  29. PaoloSanchez

Actually it started off as a light hearted thread which very quickly became predominantly a "lets have a go at vegans" thread well before my first post in here. I don't accept the nonsense about "preaching". It's a fairly typical meathead complaint even when there's no preaching taking place.

You really should get your eyes tested. The biggest tantrums has been from your welfarist buddy, who got absolutely roasted by the troll and even transfered his embarrasing meltdown to completely unrelated threads backed by his loyal wingman and rear gunner. As I said before, I would actually welcome genuine good quality discussion points even if they are from the opposing point of view. Unfortunately there's only carcass dross on offer.

30. PaoloSanchez

Expand on what exactly? Not only are you not able to quote or search properly, looks like you're not able to raise any decent points or questions. I've tried to avoid your posts because they're usually garbage, however you keep following me around and quoting me and butting in even when you're not part of the conversation. If you can bring yourself to make reasonable points in a friendly manner without the pointed accusations then I'd be more inclined to engage, however with the unfriendly tone you've set from your first response to me, I'm not really interested tbh.