Division Four 2018-19

Discussion in 'football' started by JimW, Jul 16, 2018.

1. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Yes, superb consistency from Lincoln and you're going to be worthy champions. maybe you can do a Luton next season and keep climbing. We nicked a late winner that we hardly deserved against Crawley, though could say we took our chances and they didn't. Still hanging in the play-offs.

Monkeygrinder's Organ likes this.
  2. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Scoreline more convincing than the performance but that's a big step to securing a play-off spot with Colchester and Carlisle both losing.

3. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

Another good win for us today. Playoffs all but guaranteed now, a win v FGR on Friday will do it, and still a decent chance of automatic promotion. Happy days

4. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

Promotion wrapped up and one win needed for the championship. Fantastic.:cool:

5. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Hopefully you can squeeze out MK Dons.

And Mansfield.

6. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Fucking Cowleys long balled their way to another title romp :D Wonder if you can do a Luton next season, streets ahead this

7. belboid

Fucking vegans!

8. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Your fans been fuming on a general forum as we shithoused to the win but only sounded standard time wasting from us by commentary, plus the silly afters with the fan and McGinley, water chucked apparently. Seemed more like you wasted too many chances.

9. Monkeygrinder's Organ

:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

Title confirmed with a home draw - maybe not the most stirring finish but we'll certainly take it. The best side we've had in my 30 years supporting Lincoln.

JimW likes this.
  10. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Head and shoulders above the rest of us, and I don't just mean Rhead climbing on a defender :D

Monkeygrinder's Organ likes this.
  11. Monkeygrinder's Organ

As if he'd do such a thing.;)

12. belboid

I'd have been happy with that result a fortnight ago. As it is....see you again in a fortnight, JimW

13. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

We're on for the autos! All it needs is everyone else to collapse :D I'm actually back in the country for our last home game and would catch the semis legs so would sort of prefer the play-offs (and that's what we're getting anyway).