Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Division Four 2018-19

JimW

支那暗杀团
Yes, superb consistency from Lincoln and you're going to be worthy champions. maybe you can do a Luton next season and keep climbing. We nicked a late winner that we hardly deserved against Crawley, though could say we took our chances and they didn't. Still hanging in the play-offs.

JimW

支那暗杀团
Scoreline more convincing than the performance but that's a big step to securing a play-off spot with Colchester and Carlisle both losing.

belboid

TUC Off Your Knees
Another good win for us today. Playoffs all but guaranteed now, a win v FGR on Friday will do it, and still a decent chance of automatic promotion. Happy days

JimW

支那暗杀团
Fucking vegans!
Your fans been fuming on a general forum as we shithoused to the win but only sounded standard time wasting from us by commentary, plus the silly afters with the fan and McGinley, water chucked apparently. Seemed more like you wasted too many chances.

JimW

支那暗杀团
I'd have been happy with that result a fortnight ago. As it is....see you again in a fortnight, JimW
We're on for the autos! All it needs is everyone else to collapse :D I'm actually back in the country for our last home game and would catch the semis legs so would sort of prefer the play-offs (and that's what we're getting anyway).

quiet guy

Bimbling along
Today's match postponed due to a waterlogged pitch mean we must win the last two fixtures to improve our playoff position or if everyone loses again sneak in for the third spot.

JimW

支那暗杀团
Was all looking good to still be in with a shout of the autos with other results and us three one up with about ten to go then still managed to fuck it up, then had what seemed a perfectly good equaliser chalked off at the death too. Stupid game.

JimW

支那暗杀团
Finally get to see us play live this season and it's a pretty dire effort from the second string who at least kept Exeter out, though they did hit the post and miss a couple of solid chances. And I get to visit Birkenhead Friday!

quiet guy

Bimbling along
Ours was a dire performance at Crawley today, so many of the team playing like they'd never played together before. Just hope Micky gets them more in tune for Friday.

JimW

支那暗杀团
Thought Mansfield a bit hard done by last night, pen was always likely to be given but that early red that never was would have changed the game completely.
Winging my way up to the Wirral on the supporters coach for tonight. Can't call this at all, though maybe Tranmere missing a couple of key players might help.

JimW

支那暗杀团
Poor game not helped by Gunning getting himself sent off early for kicking out. Hanging on to only lose one nil should leave morale high and all to play for at TNL.

quiet guy

Bimbling along
Couldn't believe it when the ref showed him the red card as most in this league shy away from making big decisions. We had so many chances but couldn't finish them off.
Roll on Monday night

JimW

支那暗杀团
Yeah, even without the sending off we never got going after getting back in to the tie with that softish early goal. Heard people say the red was a bit harsh but he's given the ref the option. Lovely finish from Nors, bit tinpot to celebrate in front of us :D
Think you'll need to go up a gear to beat Newport but whole other day so who knows.

quiet guy

Bimbling along
Just back from FGR. Good atmosphere and a decentish game with both sides having chances. I was stuck in the throng in front of the seated area just down from the halfway line.
Only problem I have now is that I can't go to Wembley as I'm stewarding at Bearded Theory.

belboid

TUC Off Your Knees
What a crappy ticket!
Not sure why it's a 're-issue', nor why they still had to leave bloody FGR's name on there.

IMG_9584.jpg