Division Four 2018-19

Discussion in 'football' started by JimW, Jul 16, 2018.

1. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Notts much improved since January window but we still shouldn't be losing to them at home if we have pretensions to promotion. Arse.

2. quiet guy

quiet guy Bimbling along

Ended our run of losses today with a 2 nil win over Stevenage who ended up with 2 players being sent off. Norwood is back scoring goals but I don't know how he scored from that angle on the goal line.

3. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Back to back defeats after what was apparently one of our worst showings of the season away at Swindon, and local so one of our best away followings to suffer it. See if we can hang in around the play-offs, I've warmed to Cooper but he doesn't seem to react well when things stop going to plan.

4. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Pleased it's not just us victims of Notts' revival. Seven points of us, Lincoln and Mansfield is pretty tidy and survival looks on. We're home to Yeovil today who've had a terrible run, really need to be winning this after our mini slump. Nil nil as it stands.

5. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

So one of my colleagues is in hospital and I've been exchanging a few texts with him. He's a Mansfield fan, and after grimsby's 3 or 4 níl thrashing of Notts County a few weeks back I thought County would be this season's whipping boys, which I thought was supported by their having let in more than 60 goals. I passed on my view that county would roll over, which met with cautious agreement. So I'm chastened to see that Mansfield lost 1-0 and I'm just glad I didn't do as I meant and chuck a fiver on the game

6. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Recruited well in January the fuckers; they had a decent squad on paper to begin with and a big budget but somehow managed to freefall through two managers. We've just gone two up in other news.

Pickman's model likes this.
  7. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Good shift there, Yeovil on a shocking run but still had to do the work.

8. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

We seemed to have signed someone outside of the transfer window. Not sure how that's possible, but I think he looks like he can play a bit

52664532_10211432882932746_2118437531501461504_n.jpg