"Did two hired assassins snatch weapons inspector David Kelly?"

Discussion in 'Compendium Of Kerrrr-azy Conspiracies' started by Jazzz, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Jazzz

Jazzz the truth don't care Banned

rest of article

2. Donna Ferentes

Donna Ferentes jubliado

3. bluestreak

bluestreak HomosexualityIsStalin’sAtomBombtoDestroyAmerica

Is there any real evidence involved, or are we still working on theories?

4. Donna Ferentes

Donna Ferentes jubliado

Conjectures, surely?

5. tarannau

tarannau Mongolian eyed

Using the Daily Mail as a credible source eh. Wasn't this the same paper that presented the Bible Code as fact and keeps wiffling on about Diana's death and the lost city of Atlantis.

That's desperate Jazzzzzzzz

6. bluestreak

Good point, well made.

Of course, they could have done. It could have been an unfortunate rambling accident. I personally harbour a suspicion that a big kid did it and ran away. Sadly without any evidence either way we are forced to accept the official line and hope that someone with find some real evidence so we do not have to listen to conjectures.

7. fela fan

fela fan sunny thailand

Now you just realise you're speaking for yourself here. No evidence does NOT mean being forced to accept the official line. Good lord, what the fuck has got into you man?

The official line in just about anything is the very place to start with that tells us what did NOT happen.

You must be a paid-up state employee.

8. fela fan

fela fan sunny thailand

Your own brand of desperation is displayed most transparently by deciding automatically that anything from a certain source is to be simply judged wrong.

And in any case, you're talking about the second most read paper in britain. Are you dismissing such a huge amount of normal folk in the country, just because they read a certain paper?

Are you suggesting that any of the other papers are any much better?

9. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Go to bed fela

1) The official line in just about anything is the very place to start with that tells us what did NOT happen.
    2) Your own brand of desperation is displayed most transparently by deciding automatically that anything from a certain source is to be simply judged wrong.

10. tarannau

tarannau Mongolian eyed

Nope, but before you make even more of an idiot out of yourself, I would point out that this appeared in the centre pages of The Mall, exactly the same place as the "Bible Code is real, honest' and the "Atlantis is buried here' gossip pieces.

It's an extract from a book, printed in the paper, not a factual or opinion piece from the paper. It's like the equivalent of the happy story on News at 10, similar to the uplifting tale of the Panda with a stiffy.

11. FridgeMagnet

FridgeMagnet Administrator

fela on the Mail (when it is not publishing articles by loons with books out):
    etc etc etc etc

12. tarannau

tarannau Mongolian eyed

Fela just loves being an inconsistent, pontificating hypocrite doesn't he.

What a numpty.

:D

13. bluestreak

After all these years I'm finally rumbled.

No fela, I don't automatically accept the official line. I am, unfortunately, persistently attached to the notion of awaiting evidence before forming a final opinion, and sadly the only evidence, although decidedly sketchy, points to the good Doctor falling on his sword. If Mr Baker has any new evidence I'd love to hear it, but if he's just trotting out a series of half-baked theorums that cannot even be tested, then I don't think it makes me a Fifth Columnist to not immediately show my appreciation by offering him to divest my daughter of her virginity.

You do realise that Norman Baker is an MP, right? A Liberal Democrat MP. A man riding First Class on the gravy train with a ticket paid for out of my taxes?

14. chilango

chilango Neither Westminster nor Brussels....

...hang on...

Daily Mail exposes the evil secret state?

am i missing something here?

:confused:

15. fela fan

fela fan sunny thailand

Perhaps i should be flattered that you have so much research material on me.

And in this post you display the old british value of no compromise, no change, no flexibility, no change of mind allowed, no chance of falling in between black and white.

The mail is shite, but even shit can come up with perfume sometimes. And vice versa.

16. butchersapron

Where has this 'two hired assassins' stuff come from?

17. tarannau

tarannau Mongolian eyed

No he doesn't Fela. He just implies that you're a laughable hypocrite without a consistent, reasoned bone in your body. And he's absolutely on the money.

18. fela fan

fela fan sunny thailand

Not quite time yet.

And, yes, totally agreed.

19. butchersapron

Another ghastly suggestion came to me from someone who signed themselves only as 'Nemesis'. Their letter alleged that he or she had been told by a 'member of the non-English diplomatic corps' that air had been introduced into Dr Kelly's bloodstream through a needle in a vein.

Read the link - it's a load of mad people telling the cash hungry Baker how they think kelly might have been killed.

20. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

Actually, the centre pages of the mail is exclusively dominated by sudoku and other puzzles so I don't know what planet you're on :D

If you turn the page you get horoscopes so perhaps that may be of some help to you ;)

21. butchersapron

So you agree with

1) The official line in just about anything is the very place to start with that tells us what did NOT happen.

But not

2) Your own brand of desperation is displayed most transparently by deciding automatically that anything from a certain source is to be simply judged wrong.

Despite posting them mere minutes apart?

22. butchersapron

Are you still single fela?

23. Firky

Firky The first of the gang Banned

No but I do think he was pushed to his death.

24. fela fan

fela fan sunny thailand

So, when you get evidence, that allows you to form an opinion eh? Surely evidence is proof is objective stuff is unarguable? How can you have an opinion about evidence? Do you have an opinion about the earth being round, and gravity speeding on at 9.8m/sec?? And what's your opinion about the sun being hot?

25. butchersapron

Eh? what on earth do you think evidence is? What do you imagine it to be?

26. fela fan

fela fan sunny thailand

Are you?

And what has this question got to do with the thread topic?

27. fela fan

fela fan sunny thailand

Tell you what, go check a dictionary instead of dealing with some poster's dreams.

28. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

No he isn't which is obviously why he feels the need to lord it over you. :rolleyes:

29. butchersapron

Well you two are both very quick on the uptake today. Oh no a jpoke about fela thinkiing shit makes a good perfume. Oh no. How domineering.

30. butchersapron

And cut his wrists on the brambles on the way down?