1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DHTV: Dulwich Hamlet TV

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by YTC, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

It's a free-to-view service. The more people that subscribe to it, even though it's free to watch, makes it more attractive to sponsors, apparently.
    So the more of our fans who sign up the better...

2. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

I would request that when a tweet pops up in a video (for example during the recent interview with Ethan) then it isn't accompanied by an annoying noise. Ta.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    Al Crane and clog like this.
  3. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I'd argue that in its current format it's only going to attract a very limited audience so I'd take a good look at the effort in/benefits to the club equation before throwing energy and/or dosh at it. I love the idea of these clips being offered and I know how much hard work goes into them, btw.

Scutta likes this.
  4. Scutta

Scutta Live Fast Die Bizarre

Do we have a "menu" for potential sponsors. I.e. what you get for how much and its potential reach.

If so can the document be put here so we can send it to people who may be interested.

Dulwich Mishi and pompeydunc like this.
  5. Dulwich Mishi

I don't know, but am sure liamdhfc will soon have it sorted for you all to share.

But I still think it's a great thing for our Trust to get involved with, as it's shaping up to be a great service for our fans, and our Club.

YTC and Scutta like this.
  6. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

If there was a PayPal account (or equivalent) set up for fans to chuck a bit of money towards the TV project as and when they felt like it, I'm sure plenty of people would probably chip in from time to time. Not a subscription, but just an occasional voluntary contribution.

Dulwich Mishi, the 12th man and YTC like this.
  7. Dulwich Mishi

Perhaps the Trust could sponsor it, but also organise the donations through the Megashed, or something like that?

8. JSW280

JSW280 Member

Hey DHFC fans,

Just logging in for the first time after someone told me about the forum. I'm Jamal, the DHTV cameraman. Just seen some of the nice comments about the channel, so I just wanted to log in show my appreciation for those, thank you so much...I'm really pleased that you guys have responded to the channel so well! I've seen the comment about the tweet noise and will change this in upcoming videos. I'm not sure if I'm gonna remember to check the forum all the time, so if there are any suggested changes you would like to see on the channel please continue to post them on here, to the club's official twitter or you can @ me directly on twitter, which I practically live on, JSW280

Lastly, can I please ask that you urge all friends and family members to subscribe to the channel and follow our social media accounts. We're such a well supported club, it would be great if we could use this to get more exposure for the channel and attract potential sponsors, which all benefits the club in the end.

Thanks again,

Jamal

9. ForwardHamlet

ForwardHamlet Well-Known Member

Nice one Jamal - keep up the great work!

YTC and JSW280 like this.
  10. sankara

sankara Well-Known Member

Nice work Jamal. I see from your Twitter account that you have a particular affinity with Southampton. You should have a chat with pompeydunc who is not only chair of the DHST board but also has a love of football from that part of England. I'm sure you'd find that you have a lot in common!

11. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

TFN Editor Hugo Greenhalgh discusses his relationship with football since moving to America and (un)following Arsenal…

dhfc media mage13.jpg

JSW280 and B.I.G like this.
  12. Dulwich Mishi

What is TFN? And where can we see whatever the rest of the interview is on, please?

13. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

The False Nine website.

14. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Loving the post season interview with Gav so far.

Thank you.

16. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

It's here if you haven't seen it already:

Brilliant stuff, baleboy_93! When's part 2 coming?

B.I.G, 3010, baleboy_93 and 2 others like this.
  17. Christian Burt

Christian Burt Well-Known Member

Gavin is so handsome.

jnrknight and B.I.G like this.
  18. baleboy_93

baleboy_93 Well-Known Member

Should hopefully be later today, part 2 is his reflection on the change to the three at the back, the positive impact that had on Nathan Green and a certain FA Trophy run

19. baleboy_93

And to keep you all interested, part 3 will look at the sacrifice of silverware in the two minor cups, the run-in, the Billericay win, the Sekajja-Tomlin partnership, THAT hattrick, and Gav's pick for Player of the Season, Goal of the Season and Match of the Season

jnrknight, Moroccan Sunset and B.I.G like this.
  20. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

YTC, B.I.G and baleboy_93 like this.
  21. baleboy_93

B.I.G and editor like this.
  22. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I know how much work must go into making those videos, so it's the least I can do!

YTC, baleboy_93 and B.I.G like this.
  23. baleboy_93

In case anyone hasn't seen part 2 yet:

B.I.G likes this.
  24. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Im already on part 3. Excellent interviewing technique.

Moroccan Sunset and baleboy_93 like this.
  25. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

Part 3 is brilliant - I had no idea Darth Brady was Gavin's real father.

26. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Haha Darth Brady!

27. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

Big congratulations to all (well Tom and Jamal) at DHFCTV
    now 1,000 plus subscribers

Great service to the club - great memories captured

28. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

GOALS ON FILM

Jamal and Tom Bale

GOALS ON FILM!

29. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

That would be a good company name for them.

30. baleboy_93

Wouldn't be where we are without you lot watching and putting up with the occasional screechy nature of my voice, can't thank you enough, also must thank YTC for his massive input into the channel, editor for all his promotion, and the Supporters Trust among other sponsors for their contribution too! #CAREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW