DHST - 12th Man Fundraiser 14/4/18

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Scolly, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

On Saturday 14 April, we will be hosting a 12th Man fundraising party upstairs at the East Dulwich Tavern from 7pm – midnight. All funds raised from the night will go to the Club’s 12thMan Fund.

Supporters attending the ‘home’ game at Tooting & Mitcham’s Imperial Fields Stadium earlier in the day will be able to travel back to East Dulwich for free if they have purchased a ticket in advance for the party.

Tickets, priced £3, will be on sale at Saturday’s away fixture against Burgess Hill Town via Supporters’ Trust Board members and in the club bar (point of sale will be announced before each game) at the next three home fixtures:

Tuesday 10 April v Tonbridge Angels 7:45pm kick off

Thursday 12 April v Dorking Wanderers 7:45pm kick off

Saturday 14 April v Thurrock 3pm kick off

We have provisionally booked 2 coaches and expect to sell enough tickets to run at least one coach but we need to confirm this booking to the coach supplier on Wednesday 11 April so supporters are advised to buy their tickets as early as possible at the games tomorrow and Tuesday.

The party will kick off at 7pm with DJ’s providing entertainment throughout until midnight. In between the dancing, we are going to hold a raffle and auction where we have some fantastic prizes on offer. Further news on the prizes will be released shortly.

All ticket holders will go into a lucky dip draw, on the night, to win a special Dulwich Hamlet goodie bag!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    dcdulwich, E16_DHFC and 3010 like this.
  2. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Can't make it as I have something else on that night. I'm more than happy to chuck my three quid into the "12th Man" bucket on Tuesday.

3. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Is it really worth paying for these coaches? It's 20 minutes on train from Mitcham Junction to East Dulwich after the match, changing at Tulse Hill.

YTC, clog and EDC like this.
  4. Dulwich Mishi

Well the Trust have to spend their £73,000+ on something....I hope the members have been ahem, consulted! ;)

Nivag likes this.
  5. Latahs

Latahs Well-Known Member

DAVID SQUIRES!!!

6. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

I normally go straight home after home games, and have done for the last few seasons, but I'll go to the EDT on Saturday just because it'll be nice to have a post-match drink with fellow Hamlet supporters in ED. A rare treat these days thanks to the Meadow filth.

clog likes this.
  7. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Let me slap this all over Brixton Buzz tomorrow. Can I have more details about DJs/music please?

Oh, and are my decks still needed?

8. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

Will pm you on this.

9. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

10. chris gil

chris gil making football club owners cry since 1893

Has anyone got the sheffield fc ball i won in the auction , we took home everything else apart from that :confused:

11. chris gil

chris gil making football club owners cry since 1893

Found :)

Pink Panther likes this.
  12. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

How did it go?!

13. Dulwich Mishi

Hopefully made so much money they're still counting! ;)

Matt The Cab and the 12th man like this.
  14. Matt The Cab

Matt The Cab Live it like you love it

It went very well, the auction seemed to tick over with most items being sold near too or above the £100 mark. And judging by how far away I was in the raffle there were quite a few sold there as well.

Personally I won the two bids I wanted, even though I was aggressively forced financially into one of them. I think PP was “channelling his inner Meadow”

A great night!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Dulwich Mishi and Pink Panther like this.
  15. Al Crane

Al Crane Well-Known Member

Just totting up the final totals but it’s looking very healthy - more than the xmas party. Should be an article out with a round up tonight or tomorrow.