1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DHFC vs Thuggers & Muggers - Thursday 6th April 2017 (LSC)

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Fingers, Apr 4, 2017.

?

Who will win?

1. Dulwich

18 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. Thuggers & Muggers

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Draw

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  4. Abandoned

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  1. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Nivag, darryl, clog and 2 others like this.
  2. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Are we having home and away threads for every game now?

clog, YTC, WillClunas and 1 other person like this.
  3. YTC

YTC Human Man

What a forum, huh?

B.I.G likes this.
  4. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

The best ever - no wonder we are superior to rest of Urban, other football forums, liberals, and people in general.

5. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

Uber Urban!, Dulwich Hamlet!
    Dulwich Hamlet Uuuuuuuber Urban!

B.I.G likes this.
  6. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

Bring it on! Looking forward to tonight, might even have to bring my singing voice to the table

7. 3010

3010 Well-Known Member

B.I.G likes this.
  8. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

9. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

Just a reminder admission is half price tonight

Adults £5
    Concessions £2

I am sure Sandy is a nice bloke but just nowhere near good enough for the team as it is now and one good performance won't change that.

Nivag, Jimbob73, Pink Panther and 2 others like this.
  10. billbond

billbond Well-Known Member

FULL-TIME: Dulwich Hamlet 3-1 Tooting & Mitcham United

Cyclodunc likes this.
  11. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

My fave pic so far

2017-04-07_004718.jpg

12. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Actually, make it this one

2017-04-07_004839.jpg

pompeydunc, YTC, WillClunas and 2 others like this.
  13. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Nice bloke, decidedly average footballer, as proved last night. Which is why he got released by us...

14. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

The face of a man who has just appalled himself with the smell of his own fart
    fart.JPG

Nivag, sleaterkinney, YTC and 4 others like this.
  15. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

I think it was more being in close proximity of the stench of the shit in black and white stripes...

StephenMac likes this.
  16. StephenMac

StephenMac Well-Known Member

A bloke can't even do a fat Robert De Niro impression without it being misinterpreted these days.

17. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

"Found a cheeky hauf eccie in ma johnny pocket"

[​IMG]

takkforalt, Lucy Fur and YTC like this.
  18. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

Well that was fun, hard work a times, and we should have had the game wrapped up well before Nyren settled it at the end.

If Gav wanted to shock Tooting with an experimental tactics, then he certainly achieved that. Really didn't expect to ever see Dulwich play a 4-1-2-3, with Tomlin as a holding midfielder, and consistently play it long into the channels for three massive blokes up front! It was entertaining, but rather scary whenever Tooting got into the final third. It was not surprising the number of fouls that we committed in the first half. I will leave it to Pink Panther to comment further...

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  19. vicarofsibley

vicarofsibley 80087355

S'ok mate, I'll take it up from here...

We gone done three goals in their net and Tooting only did one goal in our net so we won three goals to one.

20. YTC

YTC Human Man

[​IMG]

21. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

We missed some right sitters last night. Tooting's gifted slipsy goal should have been accompanied by by a comedy noise.

darryl likes this.
  22. NPDHFC

NPDHFC In daß Haus

Better than the Turvey.
    Magic of the (LS) Cup and all that.

23. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

Excellent stuff, always nice to beat Tooting, even more so after last year's storm of shit. Genuinely excited to reach the semi finals as well - I'd say we've got a half decent chance of winning it now. I know promotion is the main aim but whether we do or don't go up certainly doesn't dilute the excitement of actually winning some silverware for me. For years and years and years we never came within a country mile of winning a cup so IMO the semi final is a massive game (in a season of many massive games!)

Cray Valley have knocked out Welling and St. AFC Dons (although I suspect they sent their U12s down for the occasion) to get to the Semi's, so they look like a reasonable side. I assume they'll be another Thursday evening fixture?

Bugpowder Dust likes this.
  24. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

I thought their goalie did well to keep them in the game, especially on the crosses with the take ball and any player even if it's your own method.
    Pitty about Preston's slip-up for their goal. Their front plays were quick in enclosing down and hassling to disrupt us playing out from the back.

25. baleboy_93

baleboy_93 Member

Game is on Thursday 20th, expecting another XI with wholesale changes as it's two days before final league game.

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  26. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

27. Silkman72

Silkman72 Well-Known Member

Good result again lads , hopefully we'll both end the season with some silverware :thumbs:

AndyF, Nivag, Lucy Fur and 1 other person like this.
  28. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Agenda confused turnstile operator

This is the third season in the last four that CVPM have reached the semifinals of the London Senior Cup, losing on every occasion at that stage. The Welling side they beat had quite a bit of first team experience in it with the likes of Ali Fuseini and Pierre Joseph-Dubois amongst familiar faces as well as Sam Hatton as captain (39 first team appearances in National League South). Also had Paul Au in goal who I believe made a stand-in appearance for Dulwich a few seasons back. Seems Welling were rather taken aback that CVPM decided to attack from the off on their way to a 3-1 win. Against the AFC Wimbledon youngsters, CVPM had their teenage goalie to thank for avoiding a drubbing, the ex-Brentford kid making a string of great saves and even saving a penalty. Despite his talent seems the youngster is several sandwiches short of a picnic though, apparently once headbutting the goalpost not once but three times after conceding a goal in a League game. CVPM were apparently lucky to get a last gasp penalty to win through in the tie. Don't seem to be any known faces in the squad that I can see but they're doing well in the SCEFL lying fourth though well adrift of leaders Ashford United who can still afford players like Paul Booth and Shaun Welford (even Charles Dickens) despite their many financial woes of recent years.

29. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

That's not really ideal, as we're still likely to need a result at W&F to secure the best draw in the play-offs even if we've already confirmed a top five place. Thursday 13 or Wednesday 19 (after Easter Monday) would have been preferable, but I guess our opponents have other fixtures to fit in too.