Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFC vs. St. Albans - 3pm, Saturday 10th August 2019

scousedom

I guess so. Or on holiday. Who knows what middle class families do.

Some working class ones were there. And their kids were told to stop playing football where they always play football.

Misadvised steward or new policy?
They weren’t working class, they were upper class.
And they weren’t stewards, they were hi-vis nannies.

Pink Panther

Back to the game, there's a wonderfully desperate defence being put up by a sole St Albans fan concerning their rip off admission fee - and it's failing to convince any of his fellow fans.
The suggestion of drinking 6 pints instead of 3 to make it cheaper to go to a St Albans game than a Dulwich game could have been lifted straight from the "Viz Top Tips" page.

Christian Burt

Before his sending off, and as someone who a bit like Dessie, had not been CH for a while.....I was quite impressed with Vose.
The overall strength, fitness and size of this DHFC team is very very very impressive - and allows for a creative Vose type in midfield/attack.

Junior Kadi ripped into him post match - perhaps this stupid red card might be a turning point for the fella!

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
Before his sending off, and as someone who a bit like Dessie, had not been CH for a while.....I was quite impressed with Vose.
The overall strength, fitness and size of this DHFC team is very very very impressive - and allows for a creative Vose type in midfield/attack.

Junior Kadi ripped into him post match - perhaps this stupid red card might be a turning point for the fella!
Dessie has a reasonable enough excuse as he lives hundreds of miles away. You’re a short 484 bus ride from Champion Hill!

editor

hiraethified
You can just see the AWESOME DESTRUCTIVE POWER of the near lethal strangulation inflicted on the St Albans number 5 here:

editor

hiraethified
Indeed, if an away fan grabs you in the same way, I'm sure you will politely wish him well.
Personally, I'd just push him away rather than dramatically collapse to the ground gasping for air and holding my neck in such faux agony that people might consider calling in the Air Ambulance.

I hope no one brushes past you on the terraces in case this happens

B.I.G

Personally, I'd just push him away rather than dramatically collapse to the ground gasping for air and holding my neck in such faux agony that people might consider calling in the Air Ambulance.

I hope no one brushes past you on the terraces in case this happens

I love stuff like that, if someone brushed against me on the terraces I'd probably overreact in one way or the other, even more so on the football pitch.

Footballers should keep their hands to themselves, if they want to start something, start with the fists, much more entertaining. Nyren and Gav know the score.

editor

hiraethified
I love stuff like that, if someone brushed against me on the terraces I'd probably overreact in one way or the other, even more so on the football pitch.

Footballers should keep their hands to themselves, if they want to start something, start with the fists, much more entertaining. Nyren and Gav know the score.
Here's some more for you. Your kind of football:

And here's how it should be dealt with:

:D

AveryDave

Nyren's got a claim to the second goal - from the highlights his delivery looked on target, even if it was more of a ball in than an obvious shot - so arguably a deflection rather than an own goal.

RabbleLevi

Ambroisine was brilliant on Saturday. Seems to have a sixth sense for a good old fashioned slide tackle. Great at stopping speedy buggers getting away from him.

Last edited: