Deeply racist twat Mistabishi caught miming!

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by el-ahrairah, Oct 30, 2009.

1. DotCommunist

DotCommunist my world is fire and blood

there was a period of overlap

editor and Magnus McGinty like this.
  2. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Why can't I find a picture of this cunt? Googling his name just returns results for Mitsubishi motors.

Pickman's model likes this.
  3. pesh

pesh Well-Known Member

try clicking on the link

Pickman's model, ddraig and Spymaster like this.
  4. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

:D Ta.

Pickman's model, plurker and sealion like this.
  5. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

I mean, the guy is from essex. He's not in any position to be banging on about "Real Londoners"

Pickman's model likes this.
  6. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

My mate just knocked this up.

Attached Files:

7. Rutita1

Rutita1 Scum with no integrity, apparently.

Fucking hell... In August

[​IMG]

8. Crispy

Crispy The following psytrance is baṉned: All

Bloody hell. Doesn't fuck about does he O_O

9. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

wonder how long til he gets a slap...
    the complete fuckwit
    and if he is doing free parties still then shame on that crew that let him play too!

cupid_stunt, sealion and Spymaster like this.
  10. What an absolute cunt.

cupid_stunt and editor like this.
  11. donkyboy

donkyboy Crazy cat man

never heard of this cunt. wont bother looking him up either

12. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

13. purenarcotic

purenarcotic Conveniently Pocket Sized

Jesus what a complete cunt. What a fucking idiot too - making D&B and then being racist. Bellend.

14. UnderAnOpenSky

UnderAnOpenSky baseline neural therapy

Might be regrettinh whatever he stuck up his nose which stopped him from thinking about what he was posting. Can't imagine he will get much work after this. :)

15. Rutita1

That must be a hell of a long fucking line of coke given the shit he has been spouting dates back to August at least... FWIW I read his comments and thought 'cokey cunt' instinctually but I'll be fucked if being a coke head gives this arsehole another moment...I know the likes of him, I grew up next door to them...it was always only inches away because they always fancied themselves.

16. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Under section 127 of the Communications Act 2003 a person is guilty of a crime if he:
    Why isn't this shit-stinking fuckpig being done?

17. Looks like Boddika's a cunt as well :( passed me by until now.

FB_IMG_1516050214648.jpg

18. pengaleng

pengaleng Lil' J Pengele PhD. The Angel of Sesh

never heard of him. I dunno where you'd actually encounter this shit unless you go looking for it tbh

19. Rutita1

OMG, insughtful. The issue here isn't the coked up, suped up twisted racism of a spoilt, self important DnB producer, it's the fact that we chose to read about it. If only we'd simply stop reading about it when we come across it. We are literally making this shit happen. By existing and caring, naturally. Fuck off.

20. Mattym

Mattym Well-Known Member

I seem to recall Boddika rightly being taken to task for that comment.

Thimble Queen likes this.
  21. Good! Ive just seen that posted now in a music facebook group I'm in. Did he apologise? I quite like a few of his tracks. Underground, for example, is fucking wicked. So yeah quite disappointed.

22. Rutita1

Send their fucking records back to them. Fuck them off in the best possible way.

/fantasises for a moment with the image of these twats up to their necks in their own vinyl that now has the word CUNT scratched into it. /sigh

albionism and UnderAnOpenSky like this.
  23. albionism

albionism A successful virus clinging to a speck of mud.

Looks like he's trying to out-do Eric Clapton in the
    making music of black origin but still being a racist
    cunt department.

SpookyFrank and UnderAnOpenSky like this.
  24. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt Dyslexic cnut, & all round knob-head.

Lost for words.

25. He's not racist. He's had a black partner :facepalm:

26. pesh

pesh Well-Known Member

27. Mattym

Mattym Well-Known Member

Not sure how you send a download back to a producer. Any ideas? That's not strictly true. I once bought a download from a music website & found it to have a really annoying click through its entirety. When I complained, the site said it's how the producer intended it to be. So, I sent an mp3 of it to the producer, who instantly got his manager to send me the full 24bit wav. You don't get better customer service than that.

28. Mattym

Mattym Well-Known Member

I'm not so certain as to the outcome. Fairly certain it was around the time that 'Ratta' came out. It appeared on the Ben UFO Osaka mix & then I think Ben UFO bigged up the fact that Boddika was doing it on Bandcamp for a small donation to charity. It may then have come out, but I don't actually remember. I hate the fact that I can't recall it, because it is so important.

29. Mattym

Mattym Well-Known Member

EDIT- I thought I'd keep it anonymous, but I think Objekt deserves a mention for that. The funny thing was because he lives in Germany, I assumed he was German & his surname is very German-sounding, so I went to great lengths to compile an email in German about it, for him to get back saying he didn't understand it because he's English.

mwgdrwg, fishfinger, keybored and 2 others like this.