Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dartford v Dulwich Hamlet, National League South, Saturday 25 January, 3pm

Pink Panther

One of our most local away games, the ground is around 1 mile south east of Dartford station which has frequent services from London Bridge as well as direct services from Denmark Hill, Peckham Rye and Nunhead. Dartford station is just outside Zone 6 but pay-as-you-go Oystercards can be used.

Admission prices are £14 (adults) £9 (concessions) £5 (12-17 years) £2 (under 12)

More information here: Matchday – Dartford Football Club Official Website

Pink Panther

Baker's probably still a wanted man in those parts after the U18s game there last season too. Bonus.
I wasn't there but I heard about it 😂

Sanchez Ming will be suspended for the hosts. Apparently he got sent off at Slough last weekend for doing his best Paolo Di Canio and pushing a linesman.

We'll probably see Liam Nash though:

Last edited:

StephenMac

I wasn't there but I heard about it 😂

Sanchez Ming will be suspended for the hosts. Apparently he got sent off at Slough last weekend for doing his best Paolo Di Canio and pushing a linesman.

We'll probably see Liam Nash though:

Nash must have had a cracking stint at Cork City.

cg__

Good ground
And we owe them from last season - seem to remember the ref was worst than last night!!??
First goal has a blatant handball in the build-up and the second was a pen scored from a bit of simulation obvious enough that we could see from across the other side of the pitch.

Just watched the highlights again for my own interest and they were even worse than I remember

Last edited:

Pink Panther

First goal has a blatant handball in the build-up and the second was a pen scored from a bit of simulation obvious enough that we could see from across the other side of the pitch.
And we owe them from last season - seem to remember the ref was worst than last night!!??
He made two momentary howlers. We didn't see the persistent level of bias and inconsistency we had to suffer last night. Most of us like to grumble about referees on a regular basis but that was right off the scale.

Bugpowder Dust

Moderately better in the second but a pretty dire all round performance. Ainsworth looked bright when he came in but we never really threatened to score.

Grainger kept us in the game with a couple of cracking saves, Dartford controlled the game and wound the clock down professionally with tedious delays at goal kicks and throw ins.

Overall low on drive, low on spark, low on creativity, low on initiative, low on temperature. Poor show and back to 4 points off relegation.

Laurie hill

I think dulwich thought they had a third half there today...painfully slow and not sure why we didn’t just put a defender up top for the last 10 mins - ultimately let the game drift away along with all their time wasting. And undone by a totally soft goal starting from a free kick near their box.

surprised mills didn’t start - monakana and Kearney had poor first halves in particular

Nothing too positive to say today apart from didn’t really expect to get anything. Burger was decent!

cg__

Really not at the races. Dartford were very professional and comfortable for most of it. Would have been amazing if Ijaha had got a foot to that ball at the end but would have been so undeserved

bkbk

A performance as insipid as the walk to the ground. Don't recall their keeper making a save, whilst Grainger kept it respectable.

Can't quite get on board with the 4-4-2 in it's current guise.

Last edited: