Cyclist runs red light in the City of London, then nuts the poor sod he nearly smashed in to...

Discussion in 'transport' started by Bahnhof Strasse, Sep 10, 2019.

1. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank If it's alive, don't lick it.

By all means walk in front of cars, but if you step out blindly in front of cyclists you're risking their neck as well as your own.

I do sometimes cross the road in front of cars, on the grounds that there is no reason to give priority to people who are travelling in a far more antisocial way than I am, but I only do it once I've looked and seen what's coming.

2. Pickman's model

Pickman's model every man and every woman is a star

[​IMG]
    put these beauties on your wheels to get any incautious pedestrians

A380 and T & P like this.
  3. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

I don't hate you mate, nor anyone else here. For sure, I think you're humourless currant with the wit and charm of a yoghurt, but that in itself amuses me so all is not lost! :D

A380 and Pickman's model like this.
  4. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Yet here you are! :hmm:

Pickman's model likes this.
  5. Pickman's model

shurely 'curate' - altho a one-syllable word beginning with 'c' leaps unbidden to mind

Spymaster likes this.
  6. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

7. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

That's because you think wit is an endless stream of hateful sub top gear memes. I'm sure there's some shit Twitter feed that would have you and your gang of pound shop Richard Hammond giggling all day. There's no reason to bring your poisonous shite on here.

A380, not-bono-ever and Spymaster like this.
  8. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

That doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't I be here?

9. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

There's a superb reason and you're proving it right now!

10. Winot

Winot I wholeheartedley agree with your viewpoint

Just put him on ignore.

Spymaster likes this.
  11. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Well I clearly wind the merry fuck out of you. You know that it amuses me because you always react absolutely perfectly and I play you like a fiddle, but you keep coming back for more.

Why not just stick me on ignore?

12. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Ta da!

13. Pickman's model

even if he puts you on ignore, he'll not stick to it. he's drawn to your posts like a moth to a flame

A380 likes this.
  14. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

I don't object to him 90% of the time and there's plenty of other twats posting the same shit. I'm addressing the complaint to him because he's the ringleader and the one who got most personal last time. The poundshop Clarkson if you will.

15. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

16. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

I don't recall things getting particularly personal last time, just you chucking your toys around like you are again here. You do have your uses too. Anything on language/grammar/taxis, you are THE man, but you suck on general transport threads.

17. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

That was the thread that you went through and reported loads of posts when you were by far the most abusive fucker on it! :facepalm: :D

Good work :thumbs:

18. ElizabethofYork

ElizabethofYork Witchsmeller Pursuivant

Dear Sir
    How dare you?
    Yours sincerely
    An Arrogant Cunt Bubble

Spymaster likes this.
  19. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

Thank you. I object to endless steams of hate memes on any subject and will/would do the same again. I doubt I was the most offensive though. I wasn't advocating genital mutilation of large groups of people for a start. I just wanted you to fuck off or shut up.

20. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

No one really advocated genital mutilation though, did they? You were just being a silly sausage, as you are here.

All you do on these threads is work yourself into a frenzy, and for what? Why not just leave us poisonous pound shop Clarksons to our childish selfs and go and be really serious in p&p?

21. teuchter

teuchter je suis teuchter

It's the cyclists who are creating the risk, by cycling in a way that they can't stop in time if a pedestrian steps out.

Spymaster likes this.
  22. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

The penny finally drops!

23. Pickman's model

it's one of those weird moments, few and very far between, when teuchter says something sensible

A380 likes this.
  24. S☼I

S☼I walk the water like a sun

Even a stopped cock...

25. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

The internet's not short of places to flex your group hate muscle. Go be a cunt on Twitter.

26. S☼I

S☼I walk the water like a sun

I think everybody should be more thoughtful on the roads. I cycled to work for seven years and saw some ridiculous behaviour from cyclists and motorists alike. Pedestrians you just accept are going to be stupid.

A380, tommers, polly and 5 others like this.
  27. Pickman's model

tbh it'd be nice if cyclists kept to the roads

Sue and S☼I like this.
  28. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

You're missing the point entirely again. Why would I do that when you are here?

Anyway, you really should stop posting on this thread now. I can tell by your posts that you're losing your temper. Have a cup of tea and calm down a bit.

29. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

Now that's the kind of reasonable opinion that has no place on this thread. Can't you go back and edit in a death threat or something?

S☼I likes this.
  30. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

I've just made myself a coffee specifically so I can sit here and call you a cunt for fifteen minutes before I get started on the housework.

A380, tommers and ElizabethofYork like this.