Crystal Palace urged to condemn Democratic Football Lads Alliance

Discussion in 'football' started by editor, Apr 4, 2019.

1. editor

editor Forked with electrons

What fresh hell is this?

Crystal Palace urged to condemn Democratic Football Lads Alliance

2. crojoe

crojoe Member

I wonder if this publicity is good or bad for the group

3. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

I agree. They turned up around 6 months ago for a couple of home games. Straight away there was an opposition group out leafleting, and I never saw their faces again. Concerned this article might embolden them a bit.
    These little shits briefly stepped forward during the time that the HF were boycotting matches as a group. Doubt they would try to raise their voices inside the ground now.

4. crojoe

crojoe Member

exactly. then guardian wades in and gives them a platform.

bromley likes this.
  5. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

There's a Crystal Palace FLAF group

6. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Yep, pretty sure that's who turned up subsequently with A4 leaflets and quite a match day presence. Never saw the fash mugs after that. I don't think I kept their literature unfortunately.

Incidentally, I did engage verbally briefly with the DFLA lot when I first spotted them. It's such a slippery setup. They claim to be opposing 'paedophilia by all peoples' (which is really a gateway to islamaphobia), concerned about unemployment (gateway to immigration fear-mongering), etc. They weren't going to be straighforward about anything. I've read about a couple of people being sucked in without realising they were getting involved with fascists. Fortunately they had the sense to scarper once they sussed it.

The39thStep and ska invita like this.
  7. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

was down thornton heath yesterday, saw some dfla stickers.

8. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

all publicity is good publicity

9. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

They, the DFLA, were a mixed bunch but they've pretty much declined/been whittled down to their hardcore who are at best selective racists, unionists and vehemently anti left .The CP-DFLA twitter account has made an appearance recently CPFC DFLA (@CpfcDfla) | Twitter

10. GarveyLives

GarveyLives Well-Known Member