Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace FC Season 2019/2020 The road to Europe and staying up..

hash tag

chillin
Hey, things will be absoutly fine in Saturday, really they will. I have to go out about 6 with the in laws and my hamster wife to a concert :eek::mad:

passenger

up and down...
City's second goal was superb.

What's happening about Europe? You going or staying :D
Get the towels out we are still 6th, one of the hardest battles today, city are pure class could have been 3-8 proud of the work we put in, just got to take today on the chin still got 4 hard games coming Benteke looked fit and ready to go we need him back ... Zaha looked out of sorts

hash tag

chillin
I would like to see that but don't have any subscription stuff and am working later :(
Please post a synopsis. Maybe I could catch up online somewhere.

Maggot

The Cake of Liberty
I don't have BT sport either, am hoping a friend can record it. It is being repeated a coupe of times.

hash tag

chillin
I've just watched the preview on my phone; fantastic. So many great memories came flooding back. They were such a young and exciting team to watch, who were denied Europe at the last minute due to a change of heart over Liverpool.
happy days.

passenger

up and down...
I've just watched the preview on my phone; fantastic. So many great memories came flooding back. They were such a young and exciting team to watch, who were denied Europe at the last minute due to a change of heart over Liverpool.
happy days.
Looks great, got it recorded they were the good old days so pleased they made this. Will let you know what its like.

hash tag

chillin
When I searched on you tube, there were many black holes....and interview with big Mal, loosing at home 3-4 to Wolves with Budgie in goal....for Wolves...the state of the ground...