Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace FC Season 2019/2020 The road to Europe and staying up..

hash tag

chillin
Charlie Cooke was one of mine, maybe John Jackson the other. I seem to remember he saved a Francis Lee penalty, who up until that point, had a 100% record..this may be obscured by time.

The39thStep

Charlie Cooke was one of mine, maybe John Jackson the other. I seem to remember he saved a Francis Lee penalty, who up until that point, had a 100% record..this may be obscured by time.
Charlie Cooke was very underrated unfortunately it was the George Best era but on his day he was brilliant .

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
BBC:
Crystal Palace'sIvory Coast midfielder Wilfried Zaha, 26, was left devastated after a deadline day move to Everton did not materialise and remains adamant that he wants to leave Selhurst Park.

But Zaha fears his chances of a big money move have now gone following Thursday's deadline.

Palace manager Roy Hodgson dismissed Zaha from training on Thursday because the player was "not in the right frame of mind" after handing in a transfer request on Wednesday.

hash tag

chillin
I thought the window closed about 23.00. VAR to look forward to :)
If the women's world cup was anything to go by, it might be a bit of a trial.

Maggot

The Cake of Liberty
The Spanish league transfer window, for example doesnt close until 2 September, so it's still possible that a player can be sold by an English Premier League team and bought by a team from another country
I see. Can English clubs buy players from European clubs?

passenger

up and down...
The board of directors has urged palace fans to get a 9-month prescription of antidepressants after today's match at Sheffield United and say things will lookup .

stavros

I'm a neutral who watched today's game, and it wasn't pleasant for those from SE London. Townsend was nowhere to be seen, and Zaha performed some wonderful skills to go precisely nowhere.

It also made me think back to wonder how Villa got Benteke to be so good when he was there. Did he have Young and Agbonlahor as his support then?