Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace FC Season 2019/2020 The road to Europe and staying up..

passenger

up and down...
Says it on the tin, we really need wilf to stay, a few more goals, better home form and we will stay up :)

cpfc-3-4-real-madrid-newspaper-1962.jpg

alsoknownas

some bloke
That thread title might look mighty ironic in 9 months time or so :facepalm:.

COYP! :D :thumbs:

I've got a notion - while you're fixing the years, why don't you make it a tad less bombastic for all our sakes? :hmm:

passenger

up and down...
That thread title might look mighty ironic in 9 months time or so :facepalm:.

COYP! :D :thumbs:

I've got a notion - while you're fixing the years, why don't you make it a tad less bombastic for all our sakes? :hmm:
pm sent to amin. I see what you mean,yeah just keep the staying up bit :( :cool:

hash tag

chillin
Doesn't the paper talk get you down :facepalm:
A while back Arsenal were reported to have offered £40 million for Zaha, Palace said £80.
I see today it's Everton's turn, offering £52 million with Palace quoted as wanting £60 :confused:
Talk about trying to unsettle a player.
Is this just the papers looking for something to talk about, is it an agent trying to grab the cash or Zaha unsettled by Wan Bissaka's £85,000 per week?

alsoknownas

some bloke
Doesn't the paper talk get you down :facepalm:
A while back Arsenal were reported to have offered £40 million for Zaha, Palace said £80.
I see today it's Everton's turn, offering £52 million with Palace quoted as wanting £60 :confused:
Talk about trying to unsettle a player.
Is this just the papers looking for something to talk about, is it an agent trying to grab the cash or Zaha unsettled by Wan Bissaka's £85,000 per week?
Why would Zaha be unsettled by AWB earning significantly less than he currently does?

alsoknownas

some bloke
Zaha is unlikely to increase his wages by much (or possibly at all) through a transfer, unless it's PSG, City or Chelsea. To give you some idea, if Arsenal's Pepe deal goes through as looks likely, he'll be on less than Wilf is currently on at Palace.

twistedAM

Left Of The Dial
Nice to see loads of Hertha fans drinking and singing in Crystal Palace this lunchtime. The local yogatarians didn't look so happy to see the idyll of they village disturbed..

hash tag

chillin
Who could forget Tambling. Didn't he break a lads arm with a stray shot once, at Tooting maybe?

A big omission from the list is El Tel :confused:

Last edited:

hash tag

chillin
But Tel left on a very sour note driving us into bankruptcy along with Goldberg who was stitched up by Noades, who in turn asset stripped several clubs.