1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crystal Palace 2016/2017

Discussion in 'football' started by ffsear, Jun 15, 2016.

1. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

:D

2. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Luka visa sorted :cool:. Available tomorrow (but may not be risked).

3. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

Even Dulwich are rinsing the Nigel's! Welcome BIG only here would such a simple comment be dealt with so ridiculously! :D

4. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Ah look, Bromley's got a new mate :D.

5. bromley

i think we now out number the nigels. Takeover complete. :thumbs:

6. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Hey, just think, if Charlton continue their slide into further obscurity, you can and your new mate can go to games together in the Isthmian (???) league, and swap bitter anecdotes about the 'nigels' :thumbs:

Maggot likes this.
  7. bromley

As bad as things get we'll still find palace fans hilarious. I wonder if our Isthmian attendance would top palace's championship attendances? :)

8. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Are you still trying to boast about attendances? Your fair-weather fans skittled away years ago. It'll be you and your new mate bitterly sniping about Palace over a flask of cocao:

[​IMG]

Maggot likes this.
  9. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Its not :)

bromley likes this.
  10. bromley

Wouldn't say they were fans but yes they're now at selhurst. Please compare our pre boycott 3rd tier average attendances to those at palace during the same season.

11. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

You know what? I don't think I'll bother if it's all the same to you *yawn*. :thumbs:

12. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Big Sam's been hitting the Nando's this week (captions via the BBS):

[​IMG] :D

13. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

With St Val around the corner For Maggot and all the other Eagles " you say that you love me..."

passenger, ffsear and Maggot like this.
  14. SE25

SE25 1 sec lemme chat about road

having not been on urban for time I see the definitely not obsessed wall/trainspotter fans have been having fun ITT this season. Fair enough I guess, we all know they've missed us in this shitty league. Looking forward to going down, selling the mercenaries, bringing the kids through (well, the ones that haven't been taken by wall/trainspotters while we let the academy go to shit) and maybe actually having a few derbies. There's not a lot to like about being in the Premier League even when you do get a win, it's all so fucking fake and money obsessed. Bring on Barnsley in front of 13k on a Tuesday night and the likes of QPR away!

15. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

I was with you until you mentioned QPR away :(.

16. sealion

sealion If you can't dance just nod your head

I have missed the absolute piss taking and the laughing at your ultras at your place. I don't miss any fixture we rarely lose. I also miss the nasty banners your lot spend days making for us ( i didn't think you cared). What did the last one say ? At a crossroads wasn't it ? The fucking irony is all on you lot.:D
    Palace guilty on both counts M'lord.
    Can you name any ?

bromley likes this.
  17. SE25

No but the talk from the people who watch the yoof regularly and talk with the coaches and shit is that is what is happening especially since our kids now train at Goals (ffs) when Pardew fucked em off the training ground for the first team

ignored the rest of your post as it was the usual boring Millwall shit

18. sealion

Just replying to the shit you posted.
    We have a good academy we don't need cast offs. Palace tried for one of ours and was told to fuck off by the player himself.

19. SE25

I'm not talking about cast-offs, I mean when a kid is choosing where to go, we are not the most attractive option in South London

20. sealion

Palace did have a good scouting network spread around London. Kids and parents are not as keen on signing for a prem club anymore. It is better to go to a club lower down the food chain because they can't afford to buy the next potential superstar so they work hard developing the kids . The prem teams academies are looking for the next kane,Rooney etc.

21. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

sealion likes this.
  22. sealion

A few tunes to cheer you lads up

23. bromley

Correct.

24. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

Seems like Palace might not be such a bad choice for a youngster after all ;) :

Tottenham transfer news: Kirby quits Spurs to join Palace

Maggot likes this.
  25. Maggot

Maggot .

Great win today - Fuck you h8erz!

passenger likes this.
  26. TruXta

TruXta Prawn Bokers

First time I have been at the ground, thank fuck they won :D

Really good atmosphere, including the Boro lot.

SE25, Fez909, Badgers and 2 others like this.
  27. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

I've just got back from a day or two away and my computer appears to have a virus.
    Not only is it showing a win yesterday but that we are out of the drop zone :confused:

28. Fez909

Fez909 um...

From the looks of yesterday, CP look easily good enough to avoid the drop.

Or maybe it's just playing boro that makes teams look good :(

Maggot likes this.
  29. TruXta

TruXta Prawn Bokers

Boro looked largely bereft of ideas going forward. Doesn't bode well.

sealion likes this.
  30. hash tag

hash tag Pedicabo omnes

Don't forget, we have now done the double over Boro!