1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COYFI West Ham United 2017/18

Discussion in 'football' started by Libertad, Jun 26, 2017.

1. tommers

tommers Yourdisco needs you

And we've offered Sakho a new contract.

Oh god, we're so ridiculous.

2. Ponyutd

Ponyutd Greebo likes this....r.i.p.

Putin is in Spain!:eek:

3. Libertad

Libertad Sweetie

Hart's going to get a lot of scrutiny this evening.

Badgers likes this.
  4. Ponyutd

I hope he isn't troubled by Malta ffs.

Badgers likes this.
  5. Ponyutd

6. tommers

7. Ponyutd

Sounds about right for this club

tommers likes this.
  8. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I've no doubt that Sullivan on occasions can be both however Sporting are notorious for their negotiating tactics . According to the Portuguese papers West Ham alleged that William hadn't trained or played and wasn't fit ( to try and get the price down) however he played in a friendly and has played for Portugal.
    He is a very good young midfield player with great positioning and tactical nous. Sporting like the other top Portuguese club will sell ( they and the others owe huge loans to banks at high interest rates) but they will only do so at an inflated price. In this case there are other clubs interested as well.

9. Ponyutd

10. tommers

Sporting are now threatening to report us to FIFA for tapping up the player. And Sullivan (probably) has leaked two emails which were sent to them offering 25 million Euros for Carvalho. They say they never received them and they're not true.

Everybody involved in this whole fiasco is fucking ridiculous.

11. tommers

The H List: West Ham and The Year of The Long Knives

Just about sums it up I think.

I was telling my son about all the "hilarious" things West Ham have got up to over the years (Omoyinmi, Ashton's injury, Faubert's injury, Andy Carroll injuring himself playing table football "not even real football!") but I forgot about Joey Beauchamp getting homesick for Oxford.

Oh god,Andy Carroll gave himself whiplash scoring that overhead kick last season. Another one for the list.

12. Libertad

Libertad Sweetie

Result against the Trotters, makes a change as they've been a bit of a bogey team.