Contributions required for joint Hamlet / Altona 93 fanzine

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Scolly, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

The moral victory and All to nah will be coming together to produce a fanzine celebrating the great friendship between ourselves and Altona 93 whilst looking ahead towards both teams playing each other in Hamburg this July.

We are looking for contributions from fans of both teams, the only thing to remember is that we are looking for articles, photos, drawings etc that link both our clubs. Be it a story on a previous visit to Altona 93, what you are looking forward to seeing in July etc, etc

If you wish to submit anything please email it to fanzine1893@gmail.com by Sunday 18 February.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    otzenpunk likes this.
  2. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

That deadline seems a bit short notice. A fortnight, and then the match doesn't take place for another 5 months.

Dulwich Mishi likes this.
  3. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

4. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

Not when it's out in March and aiming to have on sale for the last 3/4 home games It may be extended, but that's the one we are aiming for initially.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  5. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Will there ever be any more stand alone copies of 'The Moral Victory'? It must be a couple of seasons at least since there was one...

6. MrFouldsy

MrFouldsy Member

The origins of the Sir Gavin Rose song would be a lovely story

pompeydunc likes this.
  7. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

There's a Saturday home game on 31st March and two more in April plus any play-off matches. Surely it doesn't have to be ready for sale earlier than 31st March? I'm not trying to pick an argument, just thinking there's a better chance of getting the best contributions if the deadline is, say end of February.

8. all to nah

all to nah Well-Known Member

Just have sent in my first contribution and hope it will still be accepted.

:oops:

Working on my second, though...

9. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

We have extended the deadline by a few weeks, quite a few people have promised... just need you to get them to us!!

all to nah likes this.
  10. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Completely forgot about this...am planning to write something, hopefully I will...