Continous reports to the DWP Compliance

Discussion in 'benefits and housing' started by Steve Morgans, May 4, 2018.

1. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

Hi, im new here, but i need advise.

I was reported to the DWP Fraud department in 2016 for making money on Youtube, i had a interview under causion ,and proved to them i wasnt.

2017 i was reported again to the DWP for selling on Ebay, which i admitted, i was selling my own personal items, and and at that time i was on ESA benifit and was told i was ok to sell on Ebay as long im not making more than £120 on top of my benifit,which i was not, so i was cleared on that issue.

2018 April i got another compliance letter, and found out on the telephone interview i had been reported for selling on Ebay again, and also making money on youtube, which i only just moneytised in January of this year and only have £72 on my youtube account which is still there, i have not received the money.

The Compliance Adviser told me im not doing nothing wrong as long as i tell the DWP what money im making,and declare it. Ive removed all my listings on Ebay now and told the adviser to, and yet to send a copy of my youtube account when i goto sign on next week and let them know my channel is not moneytised.

Problem is ive been told on my youtube channel by a TROLL that he knows who reported me, and that these people he knows are going reporting me to the DWP Compliance department over and over again.

Is there anything i can do about this ,or the DWP.?? this is making me ill and even though they keep doing this i am thinking of reporting this to the police. Can the police get involved in this and try find out who keeps reporting me.

Though i am one who never stops talking,and never think befor i talk ive said that ive proven myself 3 times on my channel ive done nothing wrong ,and nothing has and will be done to me by the DWP Compliance department.

I Was also reported in 2017 about Cat Abuse ,and was reported to the RSPCA, they came and checked the cat over and found that the cat has and is being looked after very well, something else i had to prove my inocents on.

Can the police get involved, can they track the IP from the people who keeps reporting me, or can not not do nothing.?

Any help and advise will be greatful

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. existentialist

existentialist Danced on by a twerking bee

If "Steve Morgans" is your real name, and you're using similarly RL-identifiable nicks on YouTube and ebay, then you could help yourself a bit better there...

3. nogojones

nogojones Well-Known Member

Maybe a ghost did it?

4. nogojones

On a more helpful note keep a good record of your e-bay transactions and any funds from YT, so when you do see the compliance team you can just hand it over and tell them that you've been getting lots of malicious reports and sorry you're wasting their time. They might stop taking the reports seriously after a bit, though they might not as I guess it depends on the volume/ frequency. It looks like they're doing you roughly once a year so they may not think thats excessive. Treat it like a performance review and an opportunity to get new viewers in the compliance team

Try not to let it get you down. Haterz gonna hate n all that

5. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

If you could narrow down a list of likely suspects maybe set up a few traps where you fake something they can report but only to the one likely grass, then if you hear any more about it you'll know who it is and can batter the twat take appropriate measures as the law allows.

6. nogojones

Yea, maybe announce on your channel that you're moving in with your partner for a bit as the house is getting too scarey and see if they bite. You just tell the compliance twats that your channel is a work of fiction/ theraputic pastime. If you flood the team with opportunities for false reports they might get bored

Pickman's model likes this.
  7. Supine

Supine Rough Like Badger

You've certainly made an enemy somehow!

8. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

So nogojones.
    How the Hell do you know my home is Haunted, and yes im a Paranormal investigator, and they reported my youtube making money, but not even been paid as it has not reached the mimimum amount yet, and ive told the DWP this and have printout and prove to, ivestopped selling on Ebay to now.

I was informed on my channel last nught by a TROLL he know who had been reported me but to afraid to tell me who these people are, and he/she recons they going to continue to keep reporting me.

I dont have a Partner to move into, im alone and like being alone for now.

9. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

yea i know, the person who reported me the first time in 2016 for my youtube which was not monetised at the time i only just monetised it this year and only have £72 on it.
    But in 2016 a Guy from the USA admitted he had reported me and i proved to him my channel was not making money, he appoligised to me for being a Asshole, and that he hated me because i had a better channel than he did, Though it was to late to say sorry for putting me throgh the stress, and nothing was done to me from the DWP, i let it slid, but im still being targeted by people on Youtube.

I think it is because of the ablities i have the gifts i have of being a Paranormal Investigator, people are jelouse of me, and want me of Youtube, but it is not going to happen,and i keep telling them i WILL NOT LEAVE, so they keep reporting me wrongfully in hope i may give in and leave, Well it's not going to work.

Ive just come of the phone after talking to the DWP Fraud department, and he gave me a number to ring for advisement ,whithc i rand but was on hold for like 25 minutes, so i hung up, will ring again monday.

10. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

well i have many follwers on youtube, so setting traps could be hard to do, as it could be any number of people who watch my channel. But not a bad idear, but what could i use to bait these nasty assholes and capture the real people who is targeting me and reporting me to the DWP.

Social media is getting worse, this is also classed as cyber bullying, and wrongfull alligations, a crimal advence in the UK
    If i find out who it is i will seek legal action against them, trust me i will.

11. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Ah. So you are a self confessed fraudster then.

A380, kebabking, MickiQ and 1 other person like this.
  12. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

No what makes you say that, ive admitted i have a Ebay and Youtube account, So what, im not making hardly any money on them and the DWP know that, anyone can make money as long as they declar it, or let the DWP know ,which they do know, it's only if your making thousands of pounds and are not declaring it they will take action, i was only selling small items on the odd occations to help pay my bills and buy food,
    With the money i get from the DWP/JSA one can not live on that low income, so how the hell am i to survive.?

Im looking for work as it is even when i do have a mental illness.

13. mrs quoad

mrs quoad Well-Known Member

It’s the name of your YouTube profile, dude (along with the dolls), like 2nd hit for ur username over here when entered into YouTube.

14. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

how the hell dose it show my Youtube page.? I didnt list any youtube page on here.?

15. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

He's...Psychic?

:facepalm:

A380, Almor, kebabking and 2 others like this.
  16. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

OH YEA, lol well show how much Stress these Compliance interviews are doing to people, i cant even think stright . thought somehow t his forum shares ya media sites. ???

17. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

STEVE MORGANS.jpeg

18. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

yea ok just post my name and it shows my youtube page. didnt think of that, and yea im so stressed still ,even though i have nothing to worry about from the DWP now as they said nothing will be done about the report, im still stressed because people say they still goingto report me to the DWP.. on LIes.

19. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

You've made seventy quid off two vids and six subscribers? I must get into this YouTube lark.
    For the trap stuff, could you at least do something online and something not so you know roughly where it's coming from or are you pretty sure it's some online troll?

Badgers likes this.
  20. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

1000% know it from someone on line. People have said in the past they goingto try and F*ck me over,because they hate me, but ive had several say this so it could be anyone of these haters.

I do stuff online and off line,and the £72 taken 4 months to get with my channel and donations. And the DWP is aware of this .

21. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

That wrecks my plan then, too many possible perps.

22. mrs quoad

23. existentialist

About 30 seconds' Googling of your username here brought me to a Youtube page about hauntings, featuring someone who looks just like your profile photo.

You need to do something about your online security, particularly if you're reliant on benefits from a notoriously trigger-happy government department and prone - as the evidence would suggest - to making enemies.

This is not having a go - it's a friendly suggestion from someone who took considerably more precautions than you and still ended up being rather unpleasantly cyberstalked. I learned a lot of lessons in the process: lessons you might be wise to learn yourself. It's surprising how easy it can be to piece together a few bits of information and come up with quite a complete picture.

ouirdeaux, A380 and UnderAnOpenSky like this.
  24. existentialist

The DWP don't need to know - they only need to suspect. And, given that you're dependent on them for benefits, it's probably a good idea not to give them any reason to suspect. That's not because I think they're lovely people - they're not - but you need to pick your battles.

And it's not "only if your making thousands of pounds" that they will take action. They'll take action if they suspect you're making any more than a very small amount (and not even that sometimes), and it will then be up to you to prove you're not making thousands of pounds. Your principled stand is admirable, but it will cost you dear in the long run.

25. nogojones

You said you have a YT channel. I typed your name into YT, you even have the same user picture you muppet :D

And I have psychic powers

A380, AnnO'Neemus, kebabking and 3 others like this.
  26. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Paranormal 'anything' is fraud. You are defrauding people and deluding yourself.

27. Steve Morgans

Steve Morgans Member

ERmm yea ok.????? Skepit are you.?

28. existentialist

I'm a skepit too

equationgirl, A380, kebabking and 2 others like this.
  29. mrs quoad

You’re here for advice about benefits / the DWP, Steve.

This place can be great for that but, honestly, don’t let this thread get distracted by your interests in the paranormal or haunting. (Or others’ views to the contrary).

It’ll detract from what could be very sensible / useful advice, and may end up with the whole thread going to shit.

30. iona

iona makes George Orwell look like a dalek

Don't try to set a trap ffs.

Do you really want to be explaining to the dwp that "yes, I did say xyz but only so I'd get reported for fraud so I could try to work out who reported me. I was lying then but I'm telling you the truth now, honest" ?!

:facepalm:

MickiQ, kebabking and crossthebreeze like this.