Considering moving to Cardiff....Tell me about Cardiff!

Discussion in 'Wales/Cymru' started by kalidarkone, Aug 24, 2019.

1. pinkychukkles

pinkychukkles Feed Your Head

Sorry to hear about nasty new neighbours :(.
    Have always liked what I've seen of Bristol when I've visited friends; they lucked out and bought an old (Victorian?) terraced property in Bedminster back around ~2006 I think, which they've maxed out with extending over the years. They've also been very financially astute with using the loft conversion to put up loads of language students and are well on the way to being mortgage free in less than 10 years :eek:. Still struggling to get in a position to buy our first place whilst we've just been given notice by current landlords to move out as they're moving in… renting, great innit! :rolleyes:

editor likes this.
  2. kalidarkone

kalidarkone Bringing YOU round.....

Oh I'm sorry that's shit. Yeah it is way harder for most renting- I was very very lucky in the mid 90'S and got the last of the Tenants Incentive Scheme (TIS) as a housing association tenant that gave me a fair sized deposit to put down to buy a house. It was the only window for me.

3. Ranbay

Ranbay The same rules apply

Come to Cardiff, it rocks!

ddraig, editor and kalidarkone like this.