Coach: Chelsmford v Dulwich

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by DHST, Oct 17, 2019.

1. DHST

DHST Active Member

The Trust has taken very few bookings so far for this coach. If you would like to travel by coach to Chelmsford, please book online or email us to confirm your interest before 17:00 Thursday, 17 October. £16 adults and £11 concessions

Online: dhfcshop.co.uk
    Email: info@dhst.org.uk

We will confirm whether the coach will run tomorrow, Friday. In the event of cancellation online bookings will be refunded straight away.

2. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Personally, bearing in mind how close Chelmsford is to London by train I’m surprised this fixture was even on the provisional coach list, but as it was wouldn’t it have made sense to keep potential bookings open to try and attract more from a potential full coach load of customers tomorrow?

Pink Panther likes this.
  3. mick mccartney

mick mccartney Well-Known Member

status of this trip ,please . i can't find it anywhere ......

4. DHST

DHST Active Member

COACH CANCELLED

Unfortunately we will not be able to run the planned coach to Chelmsford - bookings have remained in single figures.

People who had booked will be personally notified and any advance payments will be refunded.

We did delay the final decision, in the knowledge that the price of train tickets would not increase, to see if anyone on the coach for Havant & Waterlooville might be inclined to boost the numbers - but alas, no takers.

5. Dulwich Mishi

I had assumed from the suggestions on here that the coach wouldn’t run, but certainly wasn’t asked by anyone on the Weymouth coach from DHST if I would be interested in travelling on it.

6. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

I'd be very surprised if you encountered anyone from DHST on the Weymouth coach as we haven't been there yet.

EDC and the 12th man like this.
  7. Dulwich Mishi

A tired typo, I of course meant Havant & Waterlooville.

takkforalt likes this.