Clubhouse at DHFC

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by DHFC Clubhouse, Jan 13, 2019.

1. TonyWalt

TonyWalt Active Member

This is great! £3 a pint for Peckham Pale with a ST. Why only in the clubhouse bar tho? On busy match days, the outside bars and the clubhouse keep the ale flowing nicely. With this substantial saving, might be that the clubhouse bar queues increase?

Bugpowder Dust and takkforalt like this.
  2. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

The original aim of the outside bars was to serve a limited range of drinks as quickly and simply as possible to reduce crowding in the clubhouse; different pricing levels at those bars is just going to complicate that.

3. pinknblue

pinknblue Active Member

I was really impressed with the speed of service in the club bar yesterday! Well done for making this so much better!

Disappointed that I had to wait 15 minutes for my pie and mash at half time only to be told that they'd completely run out of all meat pies so I spent another 10-15 minutes queueing to get a burger. Is it possible to speed the service up and get more stock at the pie place or put in more food vendors please? If it's like that with crowd of 1,400 it'll be much worse when the crowds are bigger in a few weeks time. I understand the club wanting to keep things in-house to maximise profits but it wasn't a great experience yesterday.

4. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

Question for the Clubhouse people: can I check on what the policy is for season ticket holders getting their drinks discount? It said on the original announcement that it's two drinks per round, but this afternoon I bought two drinks and was only given the discount on one of them because I only had one season ticket. Was the barman wrong or am I?

B.I.G likes this.
  5. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

I thought it was 2 drinks per season ticket assuming you bought 2 of the nominated drinks.
    It was a shame Peckham Pale ran out not long after the game.

6. blueheaven

Yeah I bought two of the same drink, asked if I could get the season ticket discount, and the barman asked me if I had one season ticket or two. I said just one, and he told me I could only have the discount on one of the drinks.

7. Matt The Cab

Matt The Cab Live it like you love it

Forgot to claim my discount yesterday so it all evens out :thumbs:

8. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

Here's the tweet saying 2 drinks per round

Pink Panther likes this.
  9. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

Some nice tweets from Slough fans -

crocustim likes this.
  10. jimbarkanoodle

jimbarkanoodle Well-Known Member

Its always been two when i have ordered.

11. DHFC Clubhouse

DHFC Clubhouse New Member

The bar were wrong. Really sorry about that, and will attempt to be clearer with staff so that it doesn't happen again.

12. DHFC Clubhouse

DHFC Clubhouse New Member

Couldn't agree more, we're hearing this a lot, and people are right to be upset about it. We're selling a lot more pies than we used to, and our numbers have now been adjusted accordingly.

13. pinknblue

pinknblue Active Member

Thank you for listening and responding positively! Much appreciated!

14. blueheaven

Thank you! This small issue aside I think the new bar arrangements and staff are great.

15. editor

editor hiraethified