Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Clubhouse at DHFC

Jules P

#noprestonnoparty
If memory serves correct it's Carew and Quade. I'm sure there's a great pic of Quade and Nyren 'Titanic-ing'.

DHFC Clubhouse

We're not set up to stream things unfortunately. If someone wants to bring a laptop down and HDMI it into one of the TVs, then be my guest, but you're in charge of sorting it out when you lose the stream and everyone is upset with you!

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
We're not set up to stream things unfortunately. If someone wants to bring a laptop down and HDMI it into one of the TVs, then be my guest, but you're in charge of sorting it out when you lose the stream and everyone is upset with you!
Anyone know how it worked a few years ago when ALTONA 93 were in the Hamburg Cup Final?

Last edited:

Dulwich Mishi

R.I.P.
"We?" When were the Hamlet in the Hamburg Cup Final?
No ‘we’ as in me being a long distance albeit part time Altona 83 supporter. I am sure there’s quite a few fellow Dulwich Hamlet fans who would describe themselves as such as well, but am happy to edit it just for you.

DHFC Clubhouse

A massive week next week!
We're open from 1pm on Monday for the Championship play-off final. The kitchen will open at 6 as normal though, so bring a bite to eat if you haven't already had lunch before KO. Thanks mum.
Europa League final on Wednesday.
Champions League final on Saturday.
Wednesday and Saturday we still have the 2-4-1 pies on.
If you want to book a table, send us an email dhfcbar at gmail dot com

Have a great weekend (Charlton v Sunderland on Sunday too....)

Dulwich Mishi

R.I.P.
A massive week next week!
We're open from 1pm on Monday for the Championship play-off final. The kitchen will open at 6 as normal though, so bring a bite to eat if you haven't already had lunch before KO. Thanks mum.
Europa League final on Wednesday.
Champions League final on Saturday.
Wednesday and Saturday we still have the 2-4-1 pies on.
If you want to book a table, send us an email dhfcbar at gmail dot com

Have a great weekend (Charlton v Sunderland on Sunday too....)
Why are you thanking mum... Don’t dads do packed lunches?...as for booking a table... dear oh dear, it’s a Football Club bar not some poncy Lordship Lane establishment!

B.I.G

Any update on the Altona game and the Clubhouse saying would require someone with tec knowledge to organise ??
Anyone that wants to watch it requires a laptop, an hdmi cable, the wifi password and/or an ethernet cable long enough to reach the router.

That’s a list of possessions rather than tech knowledge. The question is whether anyone can be bothered to set it up.

Latahs

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the CL at the clubhouse tonight. Huge crowd and a good atmosphere. The space can only be a boon for the club as long as we can ensure that there are events on to make good use of it.

Heard a number of people saying it was their first time at the club (hadn’t even been to a match) which suggests that it’s got mileage as a destination venue.

Looking forward to the comedy night tomorrow!

Jimbob73

The Wanley Road Massive
Coming tonight, quick question can we park in the club car park? Also what about the row of a dozen spaces by the bar entrance?
Obviously can't park in Sainsburys as planning to be more than 2 hours, cheers

Jimbob73

The Wanley Road Massive
Thanks, Is that a yes to the spaces by the bar entrance too? There are some scary looking parking signs there! :)

Dulwich Mishi

R.I.P.
Thanks, Is that a yes to the spaces by the bar entrance too? There are some scary looking parking signs there! :)
Well I’ve never known anyone to be ticketed in those spaces... mind you I’ve never driven so I couldn’t care either way!:D