Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Clubhouse at DHFC

Dirty South

I would ordinarily have loved to watch the Super Bowl at the Clubhouse, but couldn't bear to see Trump-loving Tom Brady win another one.

I will definitely look to the Clubhouse as the venue for less mainstream sports events though.

DHFC Clubhouse

Bonj. This is a pretty amazing week!

We've got Chelsea v Man U tonight.

Tuesday:
Lyon v. Barcelona
Liverpool v. Bayern

Wednesday:
Atletico v. Juve
Schalke v. Man City

Thursday:
Arsenal v. Bate
Chelsea v. Malmo

Friday:
Dundee v. Hibs
West Ham v. Fulham

Saturday:
Burnley v. Spurs
France v. Scotland (Six Nations)
Wales v. England (more rugby)
Leicester v. Palace

Sunday:
Man Utd v. Liverpool
Italy v. Ireland (Six Nations)
Chelsea v. Man City

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
Bonj. This is a pretty amazing week!

We've got Chelsea v Man U tonight.

Tuesday:
Lyon v. Barcelona
Liverpool v. Bayern

Wednesday:
Atletico v. Juve
Schalke v. Man City

Thursday:
Arsenal v. Bate
Chelsea v. Malmo

Friday:
Dundee v. Hibs
West Ham v. Fulham

Saturday:
Burnley v. Spurs
France v. Scotland (Six Nations)
Wales v. England (more rugby)
Leicester v. Palace

Sunday:
Man Utd v. Liverpool
Italy v. Ireland (Six Nations)
Chelsea v. Man City
Any chance doing these lists of what’s on on a regular basis please?

scousedom

B346B20D-2846-46E4-A7E9-172E44CFE7B9.jpeg How much are season tickets there? Are tickets £12 (edit: per game) and/or the cheapest in their division for regular and discount attendees?

DHFC Clubhouse

Pool Comp tomorrow night, and every Friday!
Super League on tonight, too.

Just to put the word out in case people don't yet know, concession ticket holders and season ticket holders get any combination on the pie menu for £6.50, which means you can get a pint of lager and a very decent meal for dead on a tenner. This applies seven days a week, not just match days. On Saturday, the ladies will be in the Tea Bar from 12pm. The kitchen in the bar opens from Monday.

Up The Hamlet

Attachments

Last edited:

DHFC Clubhouse

Pool Competition's back on again. Well, it never went away, but we got distracted by all the football. That'll happen.

Friday night, £50 1st place, £15 second.

Starts 7.30pm, 16 player.

DHFC Clubhouse

Speaking of the pies.... It's two-for-one again on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week for the european semi's.

This Friday, 3rd of May, is The End of Season Party at The Clubhouse. There will be an awards presentation organised by Andy, and a raffle and DJs organised by members of the DHST. Kicks off around 7, and we have a late licence. And I must do a finger buffet. Friday afternoon trip to Sainsburys for me then....

New beers you ask? We've got two new cask on, Sunray Pale (£4, 4.2%) and a Sloe Porter (£4.50, 5%), plus a Rhubarb Weisse on keg (£5, 4.5%) from Canopy. Juicebox (£6, 5.9%), and Indy Lager (£5, 4.4%) from Fourpure. Revisionist Craft Lager is still available at £3.50, just to reassure those who fancy a cheaper pint.

And don't forget, if you fancy a little snifter, everything on the back shelves is £4 or less/25ml.

Have a great week. Up The Hamlet.

editor

hiraethified
Speaking of the pies.... It's two-for-one again on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week for the european semi's.

This Friday, 3rd of May, is The End of Season Party at The Clubhouse. There will be an awards presentation organised by Andy, and a raffle and DJs organised by members of the DHST. Kicks off around 7, and we have a late licence. And I must do a finger buffet. Friday afternoon trip to Sainsburys for me then....

New beers you ask? We've got two new cask on, Sunray Pale (£4, 4.2%) and a Sloe Porter (£4.50, 5%), plus a Rhubarb Weisse on keg (£5, 4.5%) from Canopy. Juicebox (£6, 5.9%), and Indy Lager (£5, 4.4%) from Fourpure. Revisionist Craft Lager is still available at £3.50, just to reassure those who fancy a cheaper pint.

And don't forget, if you fancy a little snifter, everything on the back shelves is £4 or less/25ml.

Have a great week. Up The Hamlet.
If you fancy writing all this into a bit of a press release with maybe some pics, opening times etc I can do a post on Buzz...