1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clapham, Stockwell and Kennington news, rumour and general chat

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by cuppa tee, Oct 9, 2014.

1. RoyReed

RoyReed Must fly!

Surprisingly they asked if I wanted someone to come and see me tomorrow. I can't, and said they needn't unless they wanted the actual bit of paper, but it sounded like they were taking it seriously.

2. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Clapham news:

3. jimbarkanoodle

jimbarkanoodle Well-Known Member

the King and Co is stupidly expensive

4. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

There's nothing I like the sound of in that press release. It's all foodie wank for twats who are impressed with 'mischievous twists'.

5. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Ho ho ho stuff in Clapham:

Home - Winterville

6. jimbarkanoodle

jimbarkanoodle Well-Known Member

as long as entry to the site is free and they dont try and confiscate alcohol on the way in, ill have a mosey round that for some festive cheer

7. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

A new (guffaw) "neighbourhood bar" has opened up in Cla'am:

[​IMG]

Brick & Liquor Clapham, 47 Balham Hill, SW12 9DR.

8. Lee Japser

Lee Japser Well-Known Member

Your local charity Code 7, 21 one years standing and one off the few black charities left in Lambeth is currently doing great work with young people and communities.

They're having a open day ( Weds 15 the November) for locals to come along and hear about a range of new exciting projects they intend to launch. Led by the ever green @AsherSenator Code 7 has adopted a proactive Public Health approach to tackling increasing level of youth violence. Supported by the social movement Blaksox Code 7 is piloting a new community led approach to community development, that is predicated on community self reliance. Why not come along and see what's on offer and find out how you many be able to assist a community seeking to help itself.

Attached Files:

9. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Just saw this in my FB feed:

:(

10. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

11. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

shakespearegirl and sealion like this.