1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chuck Mosley of Faith No More dead at 57

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by Orang Utan, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Sub-Sub-Librarian

2. moody

moody Being alive increases risk of death.

Loved Angel Dust, was a great teen-age album.

RIP

3. fishfinger

fishfinger تپلی

He cared a lot RIP :(

Silas Loom and 5t3IIa like this.
  4. moody

moody Being alive increases risk of death.

Mid=Life Crisis.

5. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

He’d been kicked out of FNM years before Angel Dust. Too many thumb tacks on seats iirc.

We nearly saw him in Huddersfield last year! £6 a ticket! But made the fatal mistake of going home before the gig so didn’t get back out again :facepalm:

6. S☼I

S☼I Cats Bumino

One of the best shit singers I know. The "Introduce Yourself" album is so good, far superior to anything FNM did after.

7. purves grundy

purves grundy ambient clown remix

Plenty of gems on those albums that stand the test of time. Introduce Yourself helped to ease me away from thrash metal so I owe it a debt just for that, but Chinese Arithmetic, Crab Song, Blood, Spirit are remain corkers. Picked up the We Care A Lot debut a few months later - not half as accomplished but some great tunes nevertheless, like As The Worm Turns, Mark Bowen, Arabian Disco. I never really liked FNM after Mosley left.

8. purves grundy

Defo. Did you go see em at Scunny Baths Hall?

9. S☼I

S☼I Cats Bumino

Nah. When was this?

10. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

11. purves grundy

Introduce Yourself tour. 87 or 88. My mate pulled out minutes before we were due to leave because he'd found out they weren't a metal band as I'd led him to believe, and I was too green to go alone :( Rue that decision to this day. Seems to be one of those "Where you there?" gigs among Grimsby metal / punk old-timers.

S☼I likes this.
  12. S☼I

S☼I Cats Bumino

I'd have still been at home so wouldn't have had the money or been allowed. My gig-going began once I'd left in 89.

purves grundy likes this.
  13. Wilf

Wilf Tots els coperos són bastards

'Almost Seen in Huddersfield' - the ultimate obituary. :(