Chemical incident on Worthing beach leaves people vomiting

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by cupid_stunt, Aug 11, 2019.

1. planetgeli

planetgeli There's no future in England's dreaming

^

If I throw all those letters in the air will they make a legible sentence on landing?

2. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

My mate in Hastings says they regularly get smog come over the channel from industrial France/belgium/Netherlands... The most polluting part of Europe IIRC

cupid_stunt likes this.
  3. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt Dyslexic King Cnut ... the Great.

How do you know Dr_Herbz, considering he was banned years before you turned-up to cause trouble? :hmm:

No need to answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

Calamity1971 likes this.
  4. Sasaferrato

Sasaferrato Grateful for what I have.

:(

5. Sodapop

Sodapop Banned Banned

Ummm.. I don't... I was reading and trying to reply to the responses to the 3 positive things thread and also to this thread as I know Worthing, Bexhill and Hastings quite well and also wanted to ask why you call Saul goodman Dr herbs in this thread and also to emphasise on the other thread that I live in Shropshire. And got my answers on two separate tabs on my phone slightly mixed up as I was a bit pissed at the time..it happens..
    No doubt that will cause even yet more controversy, conspiracy and collusion.. Make of such as you will.

6. Lupa

Lupa Well-Known Member

Impressed by the surprisingly extravagant mendacity.
    Fascinating stuff :thumbs:

cupid_stunt likes this.
  7. Calamity1971

Calamity1971 If Mr Peanut says It's okay, then it is.