Chelsea FC 2018/19...Who's Sarri Now

Discussion in 'football' started by BCBlues, Jul 12, 2018.

1. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

Refs love Chelsea!

Badgers likes this.
  2. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

3. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

4. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

We've had this legacy of the Headunters for years, has beens living off a faded reputation. They are an embarassment and fair play to the club identifying so quickly them off social media and barring from the game . That must be a first by any club. These cunts need rooting out of the club. N'golo Kante is a muslim and he is the most respected player at the club.

5. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

Really swift action by the club in dealing with these idiots. I can't believe that any grown man can go round singing a song like that and not be utterly embarrassed.

As for the football, very reminiscent of Sarri's set up a few weeks back before he realised how good CHO and RLC were.
    It's looking more like an Arsenal v Chelsea final which would be a great way for Petr Cech to end his playing career. Having said that Benfica looked very good last night.

6. The39thStep

The local bar very kindly put both the Benfica and Chelsea games on , obviously I was the only one watching the latter. That midfield is too slow ,lacks forward runs and relies on the fowards having some movement ( even then there is a tendency not to use them) however we cant play RLC and CHO in every game. Alonso scored but otherwise had a poor game. However job done and one foot in the semi I think.
    The Benfica Eintrecht game was a belter and the away game is far from a formality for Benifica . 2-0 would see the Germans through , Benfica have to score imo. Jao Felix the 19 year old for Benfica was excellent last night. He took the penalty, scored this belter and got a hatrick.

7. BCBlues

I watched the Benfica highlights today. Felix looked superb, so much confidence for a youngster.

The39thStep likes this.
  8. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Should be able to hang on here #sarriin

9. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Kepa booked for time-wasting while 5-3 up at home to Slavia Prague :facepalm:

Lord Camomile likes this.
  10. DexterTCN

DexterTCN Official Twitter Liaison Officer

Turned into a game, didn't it. :)

Badgers likes this.
  11. BCBlues

Yes they really protected Hazard last night didn't they. A good ref would have had that dealt with by the second snap at his ankles.

Second half was abysmal, a real damp squib after some nice football in the first half.
    Surprised its Eintracht in the semi final tbh but they did look good last night and their stadium was rocking at the end, we need to pull our socks up (if Hazard has any left).

Has to be said as well that Arsenal are hitting a bit of decent form in this competition at the right time.

Badgers likes this.
  12. BCBlues

No leadership on or off the field.
    We shouldn't have been dragged into Burnleys squabbling mess of tactics.
    We have players that are well above that but we dont have one player who can drive the whole team through a game like that and our manager looks like a nervous wreck.

The39thStep and Badgers like this.
  13. The39thStep

Everything over weekend went in our favour and we couldnt take advantage of it. I love Azi but he can't cross a ball can he?

BCBlues likes this.