Chelsea FC 2018/19...Who's Sarri Now

Discussion in 'football' started by BCBlues, Jul 12, 2018.

1. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

Refs love Chelsea!

Badgers likes this.
  2. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

3. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

4. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

We've had this legacy of the Headunters for years, has beens living off a faded reputation. They are an embarassment and fair play to the club identifying so quickly them off social media and barring from the game . That must be a first by any club. These cunts need rooting out of the club. N'golo Kante is a muslim and he is the most respected player at the club.

5. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

Really swift action by the club in dealing with these idiots. I can't believe that any grown man can go round singing a song like that and not be utterly embarrassed.

As for the football, very reminiscent of Sarri's set up a few weeks back before he realised how good CHO and RLC were.
    It's looking more like an Arsenal v Chelsea final which would be a great way for Petr Cech to end his playing career. Having said that Benfica looked very good last night.

6. The39thStep

The local bar very kindly put both the Benfica and Chelsea games on , obviously I was the only one watching the latter. That midfield is too slow ,lacks forward runs and relies on the fowards having some movement ( even then there is a tendency not to use them) however we cant play RLC and CHO in every game. Alonso scored but otherwise had a poor game. However job done and one foot in the semi I think.
    The Benfica Eintrecht game was a belter and the away game is far from a formality for Benifica . 2-0 would see the Germans through , Benfica have to score imo. Jao Felix the 19 year old for Benfica was excellent last night. He took the penalty, scored this belter and got a hatrick.

7. BCBlues

I watched the Benfica highlights today. Felix looked superb, so much confidence for a youngster.

The39thStep likes this.
  8. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Should be able to hang on here #sarriin

Pickman's model likes this.
  9. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Kepa booked for time-wasting while 5-3 up at home to Slavia Prague :facepalm:

10. DexterTCN

DexterTCN Official Twitter Liaison Officer

Turned into a game, didn't it. :)

Badgers likes this.
  11. BCBlues

Yes they really protected Hazard last night didn't they. A good ref would have had that dealt with by the second snap at his ankles.

Second half was abysmal, a real damp squib after some nice football in the first half.
    Surprised its Eintracht in the semi final tbh but they did look good last night and their stadium was rocking at the end, we need to pull our socks up (if Hazard has any left).

Has to be said as well that Arsenal are hitting a bit of decent form in this competition at the right time.

Badgers likes this.
  12. BCBlues

No leadership on or off the field.
    We shouldn't have been dragged into Burnleys squabbling mess of tactics.
    We have players that are well above that but we dont have one player who can drive the whole team through a game like that and our manager looks like a nervous wreck.

The39thStep and Badgers like this.
  13. The39thStep

Everything over weekend went in our favour and we couldnt take advantage of it. I love Azi but he can't cross a ball can he?

Badgers and BCBlues like this.
  14. The39thStep

Well predictably we couldn't take the three points. Higuan irritates so much with his offsides but he could have got the winner. Really thought United were fortunate to not have a red card in that game Rojos assault was a cert. Herrera and Mattic were given the benefit of the doubt. Rudigers injury possibly William doesnt bode well for the semi final game Thursday. I think DeGea has been a great servant at United but the next no1 for Spain is at Chelsea and tbh DeGea isnt even no1 in Manchester any more .

15. DexterTCN

A nail-biting game. This has been the hardest fight for top 4 I can remember.

Watford away then Leicester at home?

16. BCBlues

Other way round D, Watford at the Bridge (winnable?) and Leicester away (Arsenal got whooped there).

Like you say nail biting , mainly cos none of us are hitting any sort of form.

Rojo should have got a straight red today, that was a malicious tackle.

The39thStep and DexterTCN like this.
  17. GarveyLives

GarveyLives Well-Known Member

He's "innocent" !!!

Fan who 'racially abused' Raheem Sterling WON'T be prosecuted on lip reader's advice

[​IMG]

(Source: Michael Zemanek/BPI/REX/Shutterstock)

Colin Wing, 60, insisted he did not call the Manchester City forward a 'black c**t' instead claiming he had shouted 'manc c**t' at the player as he collected a ball from the side lines.

Mr Wing, 60, said on December 10: 'I'm deeply ashamed by my own behaviour and I feel really bad. But I didn't call him a black ****, I called him a Manc ****.

'I've been going to Chelsea for 50 years now and, because of where I sit, I'm picked up on the camera most weeks. If I had a history of saying this sort of thing I would've been caught by now.

18. The39thStep

4 semi finals

19. The39thStep

Insufficient evidence for a case to be brought to court. Lip reader said it wasnt clear, others interviewed didnt provide anything and Sterling gave a statement saying he didnt hear any racist abuse. Hard to see what more the Club can do.

20. BCBlues

Back to Higuan he got hustled off the ball way too easily yesterday on the halfway line and instead of chasing back had another hissy fit. That's why I was surprised today to read that he may be staying for next year.

I do hope Sarri stays though and has another crack at this Sarriball.

21. DexterTCN

Yes but I've decided I'm interested in the league again :p

22. The39thStep

You are right for all that weight he doesnt fight for the ball much. I dont think he's the best but there is a problem in the midfield finding him and using his runs, our crossing is shite and very often both Hazard and William slow the game down to the edge of the box. Any foward would suffer unless the service improves. He seems to be intent on Higuan though above Giroud who I think has adapted better to our style of play. Having said that he nearly got the winner right at the end.

BCBlues likes this.
  23. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Hazard on the bench then :thumbs:

24. DexterTCN

hahaha

Champions League, here we come.

Badgers and The39thStep like this.
  25. The39thStep

We were pretty much written off six weeks ago. Well done Brighton . Weve got the semi in the Europa which i think will be a tasty game . We are picking up some injuries though Rudiger and CHO out untill next season , now Kantes out for at least two games.

DexterTCN and Badgers like this.
  26. BCBlues

We're picking up injuries but theres an air of confidence about the squad at the moment. Loftus-Cheek was immense today it's great to see him developing with both us and England.

Badgers and The39thStep like this.
  27. kabbes

kabbes "A top 400 poster"

Who’d have thought it? Guaranteed the CL place with a game to spare!

Badgers likes this.
  28. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

29. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

Badgers and steveo87 like this.
  30. BCBlues

We'll do anything to get Liverpool off the back pages :D

Pickman's model and Badgers like this.