Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chelsea FC 2018/19...Who's Sarri Now

Funnier than he thinks he is.
Pah!

Cardiff. Warnock. Who gives a fuck?
Poor refereeing affects everyone sooner or later! Just because it was Cardiff on the end of some shitty decisions this time no one gives a fuck. Give it time and bad reffing is gonna cost someone the title, bet people will give a shit then.

Funnier than he thinks he is.
As long as it's City.
It ain’t gonna happen, but I’d love it if we win tonight cos of a goal that was blatantly off side or a penalty that wasn’t. Then a repeat against Liverpool , people would change their minds about bad refereeing decisions then!

Spymaster

Cockney Wanker
It ain’t gonna happen, but I’d love it if we win tonight cos of a goal that was blatantly off side or a penalty that wasn’t. Then a repeat against Liverpool , people would change their minds about bad refereeing decisions then!
Stop whining. You could fill a book with the number of shit decisions we've been on the wrong side of. We used to get half a dozen every time we played United. It happens.

Last edited:

Mrs Wiggles

Banned
Banned
Hi, new to the forum, and couldn't help seeing there is a thread about Chelsea. Chelsea and City are everything that's bad about football. Neither club had much history before the money, and their rich owners have bought them success. Unfortunately there many sad people who have got on the bandwagon, despite not living anywhere near the relevant towns. That said, I still hate Liverpool more than both of them.

COYS

Spymaster

Cockney Wanker
Hi, new to the forum, and couldn't help seeing there is a thread about Chelsea. Chelsea and City are everything that's bad about football. Neither club had much history before the money, and their rich owners have bought them success. Unfortunately there many sad people who have got on the bandwagon, despite not living anywhere near the relevant towns. That said, I still hate Liverpool more than both of them.

COYS
Go suck a goat.

And welcome.

The39thStep

COYS
Both clubs have had plenty of history and both London and Manchester are in fact cities

Pickman's model

every man and every woman is a star

COYS
All spurs have got is history, and no one under ~65 can recall them winning the league. Whining, yes, winning, no.

Mrs Wiggles

Banned
Banned
From the archives

Christian Gross announced as spurs manager and shows journalists his return to heathrow
Champions league quarter finals, best stadium in the world, and a net spend of -£10m in the last 10 years. Despite all the money your billionaire has thrown at Chelski you still have a far smaller fan base than Spurs. Despite the fact Arsenal are our biggest rivals, I give them some respect. Your lot may have the money, but you have no class, no history, and a bunch of plastic supporters

Pickman's model

every man and every woman is a star
Champions league quarter finals, best stadium in the world, and a net spend of -£10m in the last 10 years. Despite all the money your billionaire has thrown at Chelski you still have a far smaller fan base than Spurs. Despite the fact Arsenal are our biggest rivals, I give them some respect. Your lot may have the money, but you have no class, no history, and a bunch of plastic supporters
I'm not a Chelsea supporter

But cheers for reminding us how spurs have won in the last decade. :D

Spymaster

Cockney Wanker
I've gone through his posts again and I dont think he likes Chelsea very much.
Chels, Spuds (tommers et al), and Arseholes (Pickman's model ), have a healthy disrespect for each other on here which is to be encouraged and it's been pukka banter for years. I'd drink with any of them, and Badgers.

Blow-ins who pass by to cunt us off are a bit fucking lame though.

More effort required!

Last edited:

The39thStep

Chels (us), Spuds (tommers et al), and Arseholes(Pickman's model ), have a healthy disrespect for each other on here which is to be encouraged, but it's been pukka banter for years. I'd drink with any of them, and Badgers. Blow-ins who pass by to cunt us off are a bit fucking lame though.

More effort required!
I married a Spurs girl. We just never spoke a lot when Chelsea played Spurs or just avoided the subject. A couple of years after she died I was friendly , ie interested , with a woman who made the terrible confession that she and her family were Man Utd supporters, season tickets at Old Trafford etc. I had to make my excuses and leave .

The39thStep

Its a great race for the title between City and Liverpool and a fascinating one for the two other top four places. We've got the Europa League Thursday away so I expect Sarri will rest RLC and Hudson possibly Hazard and Jorgino and play them for the Liverpool game . We've looked very good in the last two league games.

agricola

a genuine importer of owls
Townsend for Palace against City was awesome but this goal was something else.
the best thing I can say about it is that I've seen Messi do that, except over a bigger area of the pitch, only beating four players rather than five and with a worse finish afterwards