Chelsea FC 2018/19...Who's Sarri Now

Discussion in 'football' started by BCBlues, Jul 12, 2018.

1. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

2. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Zidane in the Prem would be fun...

3. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

Sarri looks like some chain smoking philospher detective outr of a Euro film. Napoli have been excellent past two seasons , hope he does well . Jorginho rumoured to be signing when Sarri is appointed

BCBlues likes this.
  4. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

[​IMG]

SpookyFrank and BCBlues like this.
  5. BCBlues

That fag looks like one of those cheap under the counter Czech jobs, £2.50 for 17.

6. The39thStep

7. Favelado

Favelado Half to the Tower, please.

Nice thread title. I have to say your home shirt is fucking gorgeous as well.

BCBlues and The39thStep like this.
  8. BCBlues

I've never been keen on having red in our shirts but yeah it does look smart. Jorginho has signed now, like we really needed a midfielder.

I fear this Summer we are going to lose some class players in this new shake up.

Badgers likes this.
  9. The39thStep

We need a midfielder who can dictate the rhythm of the game.

10. BCBlues

I really don't want to see any of Hazard Willian or Kante leave us but like I say it's another big shake up.

Higuan in Morata out next by the sounds of it. I hope we stick with Giroud too he's such a grafter.

11. The39thStep

Its reported that Sarri wants them all to stay

12. BCBlues

That's good news.

Just watching the England game. They too are crying out for a midfielder to dictate things.

13. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

14. BCBlues

We can buy Salah back with the money we make :D

15. The39thStep

No denying there was something in what he said that tweet was very very selective compared to what he actually did say when interviewed after the game. He will at some stage go to Madrid , either this year or next .However he has two full years on his contract so it puts the club in the driving seat both over him staying or the fee if there is a bid and they want to sell.

16. The39thStep

I think Courtois and Morata could be the ones most likely to go first. A possible Morata /Higuan swap and whilst Courtois seems quite happy to wait until his contract ends and go back to Spain where his partner and son are , Chelsea could make a decision to sell now bank the money and buy Alisson.
    By the way I am very chuffed that Zola is back at the Bridge.

17. BCBlues

Yes that is great news. Legend.

18. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

19. The39thStep

Twitter is full of people who have either inside knowledge or some form of sixth sense.Problem is its addictive reading. Alissons a good keeper but the truth is we never bid for him full stop.

20. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

We?

21. S☼I

S☼I it's my room get out

That new home kit is sexeh af

Badgers likes this.
  22. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Watching the Community Shield?

#SarriOut

23. The39thStep

Looks like a flurry of business over the next two days.

24. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Kepa Arrizabalaga for £71.6m :hmm: Looks like a decent keeper from the little I have seen. Spain #2 or #3 but would beat Alisson as the most expensive keeper transfer.

Wonder what De Gea is worth?

25. The39thStep

DeGea £100m I guess especially as hes on a five year contract. Courteois only had a year on his and Arrizabalaga had five I think . Untill this year I always thought that goalkeepers were somewhat undervalued pricewise but this year they've certainly caught up. According to one story Chelsea were heading for Butland but the one of the goalkeeping coaches submitted a report saying this kid was the future.We will have to see, some keepers struggle in their first year in the EPL as DeGea did. The Courteois deal funded half of the price and what we would have spent on a midfielder we saved with the Kovacic loan so that would have gone towards the fee. Great pity we couldnt get a right to buy clause for Kovacic but as Madrid wanted him to stay its as good as a compromise that we could get.
    Hopefully Bakayoko will go on loan and try and regain some confidence , cant see a role for Drinkwater but can see some sort of role for Barley. Ruben Loftus-Cheek? never been convinced but if he doesnt go on loan I think he has this season to prove himself .

26. The39thStep

Well despite the 'theres never been a better time to play Chelsea ' lobby a 3-0 win isnt too bad. Sarri obviuosly had a word at half time repeating his words after the Lyon game that the ball has to be played quicker in the last third as thats what happened and brought Morata more into the game. New keeper wasnt tested ,Luiz and Rudiger can both pass, Jorginho looked good, pushing Kante up to attack paid off with his goal but more work needed. Pedro looks rejuvented, William told to hit the line and cross, Barkley worked hard, RLC looked better in a more advanced position and Hazard in his fourteen minute spell looked a class above the rest. Its an evolution so just take one game at a time.

BCBlues likes this.
  27. BCBlues

It looks like Sarri has a good idea of how to use the nucleus of our squad to achieve his aims.
    Great to see RLC and Barkley involved.

Stronger test next week against the Gooners.

28. BCBlues