Charlton Athletic 17/18 - Someone please save us!

Discussion in 'football' started by bromley, Jun 21, 2017.

1. sealion

sealion Splish splash splosh

Is ther anybody you don't consider to be racist ? That's all you ever come out with, you fucking bore.

bromley likes this.
  2. sealion

Fairplay mate, I wasn't aware that he was still around.

bromley likes this.
  3. sealion

I think Bowyer needs to learn how to manage in the lower divisions and get the players that can cope with that type of football. Tippy tappy won't get you out of league one!

darryl likes this.
  4. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Lets see. People that racially abuse people in mcdonalds racist. People that racially abuse people in general racist. People that hate other people for their colour. Racist.

Charlton still have a racist manager I believe. A shame really.

5. sealion

Is he still a racist ?

Me76 likes this.
  6. sealion

Why don't you write a letter of complaint to Charlton or the fa ?, better than trolling a message board.

7. Me76

Me76 Not very good lurker

Get over yourself and fuck off this thread.

You're annoying me.

ion: I went to the game and we had so much energy in the first half and had three shots that were so close. I felt like we came out in the second and had been told to control it and weren't great.

I hope on Sunday we do the energy

darryl, bromley and sealion like this.
  8. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I’m annoying you and you go football? Wow. I bet you don’t give any other teams stick.

9. sealion

You aren't very tolerant of outsiders on the Dulwich thread. Do you go to football?
    Wrong again. Do you go to football?

10. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Not as much as when I was younger. I’m not interested in arguing with you.

Just think it odd that Charlton fans are so desperate for a tiny upturn in their fortunes that that turn a blind eye to a racist as their manager.

11. sealion

Well your posts are loaded. You do this on other threads, sling accusations about ( usually about racism), make comments, when challenged you say you're not interested. It's like the kid that picks up his ball and fucks off.

What do you actually do to challenge all this racism you go on about ? You are at it on another thread as well, why don't you confront or even report these people? Shouting on the internet won't stop it or them, fella! Go on an antifa day out, you'd love it.

bromley and darryl like this.
  12. Me76

Right. I'm ignoring you.

This thread is for Charlton supporters. I'm in a tense position at the momment.

If I get a notification about this thread and I can see nothing because its you I'm going to unignore and report you.

You've said the same thing about 6 times and none is engaging so fuck off.

Take your shit to another place until after the playoffs.

bromley and darryl like this.
  13. sealion

Carry on. Hope you have a good reason.
    Apart from you :)

14. sealion

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

darryl likes this.
  15. Me76

I'm sorry That was all aimed at the other Millwall supporter rather than you.

Bad phone and pissed quoting.

darryl and sealion like this.
  16. sealion

Guessed so :D
    Good luck at Shrewsbury. I will leave you all to it :thumbs:

bromley, darryl and Me76 like this.
  17. bromley

bromley ...isn't as good as Lewisham.

Come on you reds!

By the way, Lee Bowyer is an interim manager! :D

18. Puddy_Tat

Puddy_Tat lumpen proletaricat

hmph.jpg

scifisam and Me76 like this.
  19. bromley

Oh well, Newcastle next season for Sunderland away it is. Also Roland will get less money. Would have orefprefe promotion mind.

Me76 likes this.
  20. bromley

What are people's views on Bowyer? Give him the job?

21. billbond

billbond Well-Known Member

Something that may be of interest for some of you Charlton boys on here, the junk shop in Greenwch i see yesterday have quite a lot of charlton programmes in the 60s for sale, in the cellar down the stairs
    You probably know it across the road from Greenwich mainline station.
    I also went a little over the top probably about Bowyer , i was just looking for a little pay back as they sometimes give us unwarranted stick.
    Anyway i did watch the game in the Pub with a few charlton supporters , oh dear name escapes me just past the old greenwich Library now closed just past the old police station now closed ha
    Wont be going there many more times- bit expensive
    Deffo a pen in the 1st half for handball, shrewsbury big and strong and organised but if they did come up i think they will struggle
    Mind ref to the off field stuff you can now see how easy this stuff can start, actually shrewsbury do have a bit of a mob and do have a little history.
    A bloke had rung someone in the pub while i was there and was saying shrewsbury also attacked a lot of charlton fans in a pub near the ground.
    One thing i was surprised at, i thought the attendance for the home game in the 1st leg was poor for a semi
    Mind i know some are staying away because of these Belgians.
    The teams coming up from League 1 who ever it is what a yawn fest
    Mind they probably say the same about Millwall.

"Should they keep him" i think they need someone with a little more experience and knows this league
    The tippy tap stuff and lack of power especially up front is not the way to get out in that kick bollock and bite Division
    The championship looks less strong next season especially if Villa Go up
    Can you imagine telling a sunderland fans just 3 years ago they would be playing Accrington Stanley in a League fixture in 2018-19 !
    One of the sunderland players is on more money a week than the whole squad of stanley ! and he dont even play !

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    bromley likes this.
  22. bromley

I know the junk shop you mean, i'll have a look! Is the Vanbrugh the pub you mean?

Should have had a penalty and perhaps the foul on Bauer was as a red. They were a physical team which we couldn't deal with. If the takeover goes through I expect (hope) for a new squad.

Plenty boycotting, our last division 3 playoffs home semi had a crowd of over 20k.

I think we're the first fans to get pepper sprayed which may annoy Millwall.:D

23. Sprocket.

Sprocket. Baroudeur...

Personally I would rather see us playing Charlton in the final than Shrewsbury. Though we did beat them at Wembley in the Auto Windscreens.
    All the best to Charlton for next season. You got six points out of us and thoroughly deserved the play-offs.

24. sealion

The Hungarian old bill tried that on us years ago. They took a severe kicking for there troubles :cool:

25. bromley

I thought it was going to be us against Scunthorpe, shows what I know! :D

Sprocket. likes this.
  26. Sprocket.

Sprocket. Baroudeur...

I thought it was going to be you against Scunthorpe too! :D

bromley likes this.