Champion Hill: Proposed Ground Redevelopment

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Fingers, Aug 26, 2015.

1. YTC

YTC Human Man

Glad to see the irrigation system has been fixed over the weekend!

Pink Panther likes this.
  2. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Agenda confused turnstile operator

Supporters might be interested to note that QPR have been give planning permission to build their new training complex at Warren Farm in Southall. This despite a campaign from locals which appears to be based on “Thou Shalt Not Build on Metropolitan Open Land” argument QPR get green light for new Warren Farm training ground

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Dulwich Mishi likes this.
  3. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I still predict cunty Meadow will still get what they want eventually and fill their fat greedy pockets with all the dosh they crave.

4. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

That report doesn't make clear how extensive the facilities will be, i.e. stands, floodlights, ancillary buildings. It may be quite different to any proposed new stadium on Greendale, not that I feel it's essential to build a new stadium for the club to survive. I think that has been exposed as propaganda by Meadow to win the backing of Hamlet supporters and I will not be actively supporting any further plans of theirs after the way they have treated the club.

GregDHFC and Lucy Fur like this.
  5. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Warren Farm was my old school sports ground. Huge and windy.

Blitzwalker and pettyboy like this.
  6. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Played a number of Supporters Team games there back in the day, so agree with that.

7. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

missed that banner of solidarity from Italian Whitehawk fans

editor likes this.
  8. PartisanDulwich

9. PartisanDulwich

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  10. PartisanDulwich

11. Cat Daisy

Cat Daisy New Member

Maybe it was premature wishful thinking but a vote of thanks at some point is in order.

Pink Panther likes this.
  12. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

Played cricket here a few times as well. Huge, windy and cold place with horrible changing rooms and usually non-functioning showers! It used to be owned by Ealing Council.

The only redeeming factor was there was a decent Fullers pub just down the road - The Hare & Hounds.

Pink Panther likes this.