1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chair design

Discussion in 'photography, graphics & art' started by ringo, May 1, 2015.

1. smee22

smee22 New Member

There will be no toe-stubbing on the corner of these bad boys, that's for sure.

2. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Cesca Chairs

breuer-cesca-chairs-black-leather-google-search-chair-reproduction-728x546.jpg

Didn't realise these were a famous design. I have two copies as my dining chairs. Bought for £20 from the local charity shop.

3. paolo

paolo Well-Known Member

Classic. I think it one works for an hour or so though. But for cheap simplicity, nailed.

4. paolo

paolo Well-Known Member

Horrible to sit on. But I guess dining chairs are short use times? But I'm soooo objecting. Having a dedicated "dining room"... urban social death. :D

5. paolo

paolo Well-Known Member

I think I have 10 IKEA copies of this now stowed in my parents loft.

Why? I once found out I had 10 friends. They're all in the loft now.

lefteri likes this.
  6. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Yeah, for a short time they're OK, but until I got the other chair I posted above I was using it as my computer chair and I work from home...so 8+ hours per day sat in it. Not great :(

Also, I don't have a dining room :D I don't even having a dining table anymore (it's now my computer table) :)

7. StoneRoad

StoneRoad heckling from the back!

They look like the sort of thing one of the bosses at the interior designers I worked at would put in a nightclub, he said for "WOW" factor ... they are certainly eye-catching, but not for the reason he would think !

8. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Literally over the moon

I picked some eames ICF office leathers for the house library ( box room too small for a bed) . Everyone hated them, I was only allowed to keep one for my personal use.

9. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

ringo likes this.
  10. ringo

ringo Macaroni cheese controller

Love it :D

11. ringo

ringo Macaroni cheese controller