Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff 2008 Meet #1 - 16 February

Are you coming to the 16th Feb Cardiff meet?

• Total voters

Sweaty Betty

Hemo rising!
:D
please excuse SB, she been working too hard :(

lill betty wanted me to tell uncle ddraig she is now defo a vegitarian and is refusing meat since Monday:)

her nanna cooked her tea tonight and she said "mum thank god its cod in butter in sauce".....:D

shed like to talk to you about it seen as though she knows im no use;)

Strumpet

gypsy girl
Hey minime told me tonight (while tucking into a meat sausage....) that she is "gonna be a vegetarian soon" Lol...

ddraig

dros ben llestri
lill betty wanted me to tell uncle ddraig she is now defo a vegitarian and is refusing meat since Monday:)

her nanna cooked her tea tonight and she said "mum thank god its cod in butter in sauce".....:D

shed like to talk to you about it seen as though she knows im no use;)
:cool:x a billion <crosses lil betty off list, mwwwhahahahaha!>
yay! yupyup i will answer her q's nay bother :)

Sweaty Betty

Hemo rising!
Hey minime told me tonight (while tucking into a meat sausage....) that she is "gonna be a vegetarian soon" Lol...

awww its a cool thought process they go through, shows they are in tune with stuff:)

Fern tried a few years ago, but couldnt stand the thought of never having bacon again:D

Now she is really not happy with eating something that has been killed for that purpose--- i really admire her at the mo-- she said "if i saw a cow in the field id go up and pet it, not eat it"...:D

ddraig

dros ben llestri
awww its a cool thought process they go through, shows they are in tune with stuff:)

Fern tried a few years ago, but couldnt stand the thought of never having bacon again:D

Now she is really not happy with eating something that has been killed for that purpose--- i really admire her at the mo-- she said "if i saw a cow in the field id go up and pet it, not eat it"...:D
aww again
and way to go!:cool: