Can't wait! OrangeFest is almost here!!

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by LiamO, Jul 10, 2015.

1. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Bonfire night tomorrow! Can't wait to celebrate my britishness (a 'britishness' that most actual british people would not recognise if it bit them on the arse) by

* Burning huge bonfires ... topped with various Irish/cafflick-type effigies ... made of thousands of tyres and pallets... and poisoning my british neighbours... in my own british street...

* Flying Confederate and Nazi flegs - alongside Israeli ones...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-33436292
    [​IMG]

* Falling around the place drunk - whilst also keeping an eye out for any taigs to crucify

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...to-crucify-catholics-in-belfast-31356122.html
    [​IMG]

Then on Sunday we all get to close all the towns and March about wearing bowler hats and sashes.

Ahhh... british culture... celebrated by british people ... in britain ... fairly swells my wee heart with pride. Or at least it would if it wasn't already full... of hatred for taigs.

It's a wonder we don't have to wade through throngs thousands of tourists... a bit like that there Mardi Gras in America or Carnival in Rio... If only we promoted it right.

TopCat, Idaho, Streathamite and 16 others like this.
  2. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

Orange Wenesday was this thing where if you had an orange contract you got a card that let you into the cinema to see a film free every weds.

I bet they didn't call the perk that in NI

3. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse Free the Sepsis Six!

Northern Irish make Glaswegians sad.

4. Santino

Santino lovelier than lovely

Liberals

J Ed and Bahnhof Strasse like this.
  5. Idris2002

Idris2002 the liberation forces make movies of their own

All sorts of alternative lifestyles here on Craggy Island.

6. gimesumtruf

gimesumtruf pedant fodder

This is one of those times I fight misanthropy and my sadness.:(

7. spitfire

spitfire Toast

That's bigger than the houses! Fucking fuck that.

Ulster fleg man says, "no one has complained."

No, no they probably thought better of it when they saw the complaints committee....

[​IMG]

8. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

they're designed that way so your fellow christians can see you burning the pope in effigy over the top of the nearest 'peace wall'

Its a wonder you can find an unburned pallet to use in transport for a solid week afterwards. Nice people, loyalists.

moochedit, Greebo, J Ed and 1 other person like this.
  9. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Most of them have fuckin movd out for the week.

There is a mass exodus from the North during the Twelfth fortnight. It used to be thought that the majority were taigs fleeing OrangeFest. Research showed it was overwhelmingly Northern Prods desperate to get away from all these wonderful 'celebrations'.

Staying at home - and being seen not to take part 'enthusiastically' - was not an option.

10. Artaxerxes

Artaxerxes Well-Known Member

Christ, lovely country, shame its a fucking mess

11. spitfire

spitfire Toast

:(:mad:

frogwoman likes this.
  12. J Ed

J Ed Follow Back Pro Expropriation

Imagine Muslims doing this stuff and think how much the media would kick off about a fifth column of extremists in Britain

13. farmerbarleymow

farmerbarleymow Sweetcorn, Seagulls and Wasps are Brilliant!

My grandad was an orangeman, and he was a cunt.

Duncan2, muscovyduck, Poi E and 15 others like this.
  14. Chick Webb

Chick Webb Countryfile and a can

My family used to have a mobile home in Kerry and half the field was kept free for touring caravans that used to come down from the North around the 12th. We thought the people were nice enough but odd because they all stuck together and hung around in their "community tent" instead of going to the pub in the village. I'm pretty sure they were all catholics.

15. Limerick Red

Limerick Red Мы вас похороним!

It now appears lighting up a bonfire pre - 12th is a hate crime (1 arrest of man suspected of hate crime, firing up a Hun fire the other day)
    But flying of confederate and nazi flags require round table talks between the community and the RUC as they have a special place in "are culture" ... An ongoing attempted pogrom has being taking place in the short strand... There ,from what I can see a concerted effort from the mainstream media to ensure they do not deviate from the "everything's grand now narrative"

Casually Red likes this.
  16. N_igma

N_igma Epistemic nuisance

What do you mean by Northern Irish?

17. Limerick Red

I never heard of a state called"Southern Ireland" till I moved to london, but it's Appearently where I'm from

18. Bahnhof Strasse

The Irish people that live in the bit that's ruled by the British.

19. N_igma

Can you imagine people born on the island of Ireland hating anything and everything Irish. Denying the fact they are Irish and shoving that down other Irish people's faces?

This is the life of a loyalist. They will fly the flag of nazis and confederates alongside Israeli flags as if fuck all else matters! Nothing but scum.

20. Bahnhof Strasse

No, Eire is what we're told it's called. Although I struggle to find anyone in London who gives enough of a shit to even know that there is an island to the west of Wales.

21. N_igma

That's people from London's fault and not anyone who gives two shits about any history whatsoever's!

muscovyduck, Casually Red and Greebo like this.
  22. Limerick Red

Id imagine a few punters around canary wharf might now know

23. N_igma

And your masters are correct in what they are telling you. You're from 'Southern Ireland' and aren't we all better for it?

Limerick Red likes this.
  24. joustmaster

joustmaster offcumdun

I don't get it... Why are these Irish people pretending they're English?

25. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Not english, british ... or BRATEEEESH...

This one is absolutely top class .... it's only just over a minute in length but it's a cracker

Apparently it's all the fault of the housing executive for building houses too close to traditional bonfire sites :rolleyes:

Nigel, Casually Red, Chilli.s and 7 others like this.
  26. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Kerry was never a big destinations for Unionists alright. Benidorm, yes. Ballyheigue? Ulster says NO.

27. Idris2002

Idris2002 the liberation forces make movies of their own

But would you marry a Catholic if she was, like, really fit?

28. kebabking

kebabking Unfettered ambition

it just looks like good clean honest fun to me. bloody Guardian readers just go looking for something to be to be offended by...

29. Belushi

Belushi 01 811 8055 R.I.P.

If they're so British why don't they burn their effigy of a catholic on November the 5th like real Brits do eh?

muscovyduck, Nigel, mojo pixy and 7 others like this.
  30. Santino

Santino lovelier than lovely

What an odd thing to say.