Can you help prepare Champion Hill?

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by DHST, Oct 31, 2018.

1. DHST

DHST Active Member

Volunteers Needed

Many supporters have already contacted either ourselves or the Football Club offering their time to assist with preparing Champion Hill stadium for our impending return.

Having now assessed what is required around the ground and with our league game against Truro City switched to Sunday, the club is seeking volunteers to assist with ‘making ready’ Champion Hill on Saturday 10 November.

As well as seeking fans to assist with the many manual jobs that need doing, there is also a requirement for trades people such as plumbers, electricians and painters.

Additionally Dates

Saturday 17 November (in the morning before that afternoon’s home game against Oxford City) and Sunday 18 November have also been provisionally pencilled in should further tasks need completing.

If you are able to offer your time, please email your details to the Supporters’ Trust (info@dhst.org.uk) or leave your details at the Mega-container shop at either of the next two home games.

2. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

What kind of times? Will people need to being anything? Can kids help out?
    Give me a bit more info and I'l post something on Buzz.

3. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

Still finalising times etc, if people
    can email the Trust / let the Trust know they can help... we will let them know confirmed times, equipment we may need.

Can’t see why supervised children couldn’t help. But will check details and let you know

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  4. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

Have a household power hose - happy to clean the main stand - but would require hose pipe connection ?

5. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Kiss My Shiny Metal Ass

Will the club be able to charge Meadow for cleaning their stadium? Petty maybe but let's not forget what they did.

EDC likes this.
  6. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

£40 k a year for hoovering, that'll do nicely.

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  7. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

In for this

8. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

Weekends can be difficult for me, but weekdays are flexible if midweek help is needed.

9. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

I'm elsewhere on Saturday so will unfortunately miss the volunteer day. If someone could grab some snaps in my absence, that would be great.

10. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I'm all primed and ready to do a Buzz post if someone wants to send me FACTS.