1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Builder's bum: the cause

Discussion in 'threads and dreads' started by Orang Utan, Jan 28, 2009.

1. tarannau

tarannau Mongolian eyed

There's probably a graph and complex mathematical formula to be worked on, plotting initial buttock roundness/angle against hip protrusion and the like. My personal hypothesis is that there's some interplay of dimensions that help trews 'stick' like a hula hoop on a jutted hip. Or something.

Never been a huge problem for me I'll admit, but as I get skinnier and older I can see how it may be a concern. Hell, after years developing stupid shaped legs from sports that involved too much squatting, I'm still shocked to get my arse into a pair of 501s rather than baggy things.

And, thank gawd, at least I'm not one of those high creviced freaks.

2. Madusa

Madusa Baller

I quite like my crevice, thanks. :p

3. tarannau

tarannau Mongolian eyed

But clothes don't like it...
    :(

4. Madusa

Madusa Baller

Come on, everyone and everything 'pops out' from time to time. No pasa nada. ;)

5. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Sub-Sub-Librarian

It's not a pretty sight

6. Madusa

Madusa Baller

Only if you find the human body a grotesque thing.

7. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Sub-Sub-Librarian

I don't, but I find my flatmate's offputting when he changes a DVD, so I assume it's the case with mine. I don't want to show my arsecrack to the whole world. Do you?

8. TheDave

TheDave A man of constant sorrow

I'd have to actually have an arse to begin with in order to get builders bum.

9. Madusa

Madusa Baller

No I dont especially but when it happens, or when I see it, it's nothing to cry about, is it?

He's changing a dvd for christ's sake! He's bent over...these things happen. :D

10. WouldBe

WouldBe non smoking

Dungarees will solve the problem. :eek: :)

11. Clair De Lune

Clair De Lune Well-Known Member

Simon Cowell was overly concerned about this.
    I believe these were his solution.
    [​IMG]

12. gentlegreen

gentlegreen Sproutarian.

There's a fishing series on Discovery "The Compleat Angler" - following in the footsteps of Isaac Walton - featuring Geoffrey Palmer .. all very civilised - until they get to the programme where they employ the services of an expert carp angler ....

I know I shouldn't look, but you know it's coming up.. you would have thought they could use some sort of video tippex ...

13. Cloo

Cloo Surfeit of lampreys

I think it might be the belly. I've certainly developed a bb since having the baby as I have the dreaded baby-tummy. :rolleyes:

14. Melinda

Melinda Kama roa, efshar livloa?

A Dexy's Midnight Runners revival is LOOOOOONG over due :cool:

WouldBe likes this.
  15. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

BUM-P :)oops:)

I sometimes work as a gardener and last sunday I got bitten to bits on my butt by midgies. It's funny but it's also very sore (13 sore, itchy lumps at last count). I can wear a hat to stop them biting my head (which currently has even more bites than my bum) but no matter how i try with belt/high waist/ tucking shirt into pants it always ends up with my moon rising. Dungarees I am ideologically opposed to. maybe a boiler suit if i can find one is size little and fat. or one of these if the horseflies join up with the midgies:

[​IMG]

gentlegreen likes this.
  16. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

you should wear dungarees so no one else has to see your shame