1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brockwell Park Run (and other Brixton running stuff)

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by Rushy, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Smick

Smick Strictly Second Class

I went to Southwark at the weekend. It's mid way on the train between me and a mate in Islington.

As per Fornicator's run, a three lapper. I usually don't like that as I end up getting lapped and end up seeing runners having finished while I have 1.7k left to do but... I lapped someone for once in my 70 runs!

The Fornicator likes this.
  2. DJWrongspeed

DJWrongspeed radio eros

Actually finished Brockwell today. Had a couple of spates of dodgy knees and withdrawing when i've done it previously but today I made it.
    Recommend Crystal Palace as well, yes it's a massive big hill but half of it is running down the hill again.

Great volunteers and if you can be bothered to get up what a way to start your weekend !

brixtonblade likes this.
  3. Smick

Smick Strictly Second Class

I've got a mate who wants to try as many as possible so I was in Hackney Marshes today. A very nice course.

DJWrongspeed likes this.
  4. DJWrongspeed

DJWrongspeed radio eros

Cool :cool: Is it loops or one big course ?

I did one down in Alice Holt Forest on the Hampshire/Surrey border. Excellent scenic course probably my favourite.