Brixton youth-focused charities...

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by editor, Jan 24, 2019.

1. snowy_again

snowy_again Slush

Just think - you could have filled out that GA form by now.

Mr Retro likes this.
  2. SpamMisery

SpamMisery Pretty comfortable here right under your skin

I'm considering setting up a form-filling consultancy for a 10% cut

3. editor

editor Forked with electrons

You could have sorted out their web form by now, thus ensuring they get more donations, but you're more interested in scoring childish points. Well done.

Pissing about in a thread like this really shows off your true colours.

snowy_again likes this.
  4. editor

I've considered banning you for a week for your cumulative twattery. I've now decided it's a good idea because I'll be fucked if I'm going to let you piss about in a thread about youth charities.

Gramsci likes this.
  5. Gramsci

Gramsci Well-Known Member

The Ed has got up off his arse to raise money. I'm really grateful he has donated some to the Grove Adventure playground Im involved in.

All you can do is the usual take swipes at him.

You aren't doing yourself any favours here having a go at someone donating money.

"supposedly I thought you were better than that".

editor likes this.
  6. Gramsci

Gramsci Well-Known Member

I would like a permanent ban.

All Spam does is lurk here then post up aggravating swipe.

Spam loves temporary bans. For him and his mates here on Brixton forum its a badge of honour. Its all all a laugh.

Is Spam really interested in Soup Kitchens , Adventure playgrounds? No he doesn't give a shit. He's quite happy with what is happening to Brixton. He is here to have a laugh at those who have lost out.

If anyone on Brixton Forum should have permanent ban imo its him.

editor likes this.
  7. sparkybird

sparkybird ask the bird...

Hello editor
    Brixton windmill are running a number of community events this year each with specific activities for local children such as Art in the Park. We are still fundraising for these, so if you were able to make a donation via our website buttons that would be amazing!
    Here's the link to the page, you can donate on the right hand side. If you let me know I'll make sure the money goes to the events team. Finger's crossed

Fit Out Appeal - brixton windmill

ETA. Our new education building will be used by local schools, so could this also be supported? We're still short on money to fit it out with tables, chairs etc...
    Thanks again!

Ps we are currently also seeking funds for a major website upgrade as we've outgrown our existing one and it has limitations on what we can do.

snowy_again, DietCokeGirl and Gramsci like this.
  8. editor

£50 donated :thumbs:

sparkybird, Maggot and Gramsci like this.
  9. sparkybird

sparkybird ask the bird...

Oh wow! Thanks so much editor !

editor likes this.
  10. Daniel neves

Daniel neves New Member

Dear All,

I wanted to start a new thread but I could not work it out so I am joining this conversation that is close enough to what I wanted to discuss.

I thought I had already posted on the subject but when I wanted to follow of the thread my profile showed nothing.

I started an incentive recently trying to find recipients for 12 grants of £120 each. So far we awarded 4 of them:

www.oasisplay.org.uk/

www.sydenhamgarden.org.uk/

www.sixteenfeet.co.uk

www.brixtoncommunitybase.org/

There are still 8 grants left. The projects would need to have a social or educational purpose and would need to be endorsed by an organisation/charity/school/church.. who will acknowledge the gift in a post on their official website and link to our Diversity and Community where they will be featured. Diversity and Community Inoculand Pest Control

So if you want to put your project forward please do submit the details here: Contact Us for Information on Pest Control London | inoculand.co.uk

Regards,

Daniel

Gramsci likes this.
  11. editor

sparkybird and ShiftyBagLady like this.