1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brixton tradesmen recommendations: plumbers, electricians, locksmiths, van drivers etc

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by Mrs Magpie, Jun 22, 2005.

1. lefteri

lefteri Well-Known Member

I really want to go in there but am concerned I might end up spending a ridiculous sum I can't afford on a Japanese knife cos I really want one

2. Maharani

Maharani Just like Heaven

Im not sure. Best to call Tony. Think he prices by job. Sounds like it'll need two workers so obviously the price will be based on that too.

3. donkyboy

donkyboy Crazy cat man

Can someone please recommend a reliable laptop repair shop in brixton? the mains charger connector on my laptop is fucked.

4. Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge Monkey Boy

PVC windows and Frames fitter required. Anyone know someone good and reliable?

5. donkyboy

donkyboy Crazy cat man

not required. i was using a faulty charger.

6. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

Anyone know a shop with a good selection of lino?

7. quimcunx

quimcunx Too tall.

Can anyone recommend a driving instructor? Preferably one with a car that can accommodate a rather tall person. :hmm:

8. brixtonblade

brixtonblade Well-Known Member

Hi - did you find someone to sort this? I've got a similar problem. Ta.

9. ash

ash Inittogether

It was shut of an odd one!
    We eventually found it was the water tank in the attic which had an overflow pipe that should stick out beyond the wall. It had slipped and was gushing the water down the wall. It must have been happening for some time as there was green slime on the outside wall.
    Anyway easily resolved if that is the issue but lots of redecorating needed.

10. brixtonblade

brixtonblade Well-Known Member

Ah glad it was all sortable
    I'm going to call round some buikdets

11. MissL

MissL Well-Known Member

bit of a random one this... does anyone know who may be able to make us a new spindle for the bannister? have tried to find one 'out of the box' but the design we have doesn't seem to be standard. it's such a small thing but needs sorting as i'm worried small child will fall through the hole sooner or later.