Brixton themed cash-in crap

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by editor, Feb 1, 2019.

1. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

With Brixton now as trendy as a Shoreditch scootstick let's list the Brixton-themed cash in crap to be found for sale.

Let me start you off with these two delights:

2019-02-01_165944.jpg

BusLanes likes this.
  2. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

2019-02-01_170226.jpg

Colombian Lunch + Brixton Market Tour with Top Financial Journalist Neil Wilson | eBay

*Bizarelly this is a fund raiser for Resonance. Good cause and all that, but hedge fund managers? :eek::eek:

BusLanes and salem like this.
  3. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

Those mug makers seem to believe Brixton is a first name. I would almost be tempted to get a "Brixton is the world's best plumber" one or something to confuse guests.

brixton.png

BusLanes and editor like this.
  4. salem

salem Well-Known Member

The mug stuff is just one of those things which takes a list of names and mashes it against an image file to output loads of crap to be printed on demand. Doesn't look like anything to do with the place and probably none of those mugs ever has or ever will.

The lunch with the hedge fund guy is brilliant though. And if you got it for £25 could be good value if you get enough food and booze in you. Fair play for him supporting resonance though.

I reckon we should all chip in to get that meal for editor and have the chat broadcast on Resonance. Would make for an interesting show I'm sure.

BusLanes likes this.
  5. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

That last one is really classy.

6. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I've been on Resonance loads of times already! Good luck to 'em!

7. CH1

CH1 "Red Guard"(NLYL)

Neil Wilson seems to do most of his journalism currently for City AM.
    Not sure what that means TBH. Probably that he can't get into the FT because they're full up of liberal Europhiles (as opposed to loony Brexiteers).

I'm interested to hear the spiel - but not enough to pay the requisite £25.

8. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I guess they're hoping for some well-heeled nu-Brixtonites in urgent need of insider hedgefund info to bump up the bids.

CH1 likes this.
  9. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Probable the best seller of the lot of them tho