1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Brixton flatshare thread

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by haushoch, Aug 13, 2004.

1. kati

kati New Member

Hiya - I'm looking for a Mon-Fri lodger/flatmate to take up a single room in my house in Oval (just off Brixton Road) - £105pw + bills. Can be flexible around move-in date.

More info here: http://www.spareroom.co.uk/6325753
  2. quimcunx

quimcunx Too tall.

My lovely 21 year old friend is looking for a room, preferably around Brixton, sometime in the next couple of months. He needs it to be £450 or under inclusive and accept DSS.
  3. Schlingers

Schlingers Well-Known Member

desperately need to move, me my partner and my dog are living with my parents and its really really not working, anywhere/anything pretty much anywhere in London- please give me a shout! Not in a great situation financially but 500-600 a month for a room we can fork out.
    (will post in London group as well)
  4. Ms Ordinary

Ms Ordinary randompointlesschemistry

Big double / studio room available where I live, own bathroom & kitchen facilities but not en-suite:
    Brixton | Spacious Bright Double Room

It's listed as 'No Housing Benefit' on SpareRoom as sadly I think the price combined with the fact that it's technically a room & not a self-contained flat would almost certainly make that unworkable.
    But having been a HB claimant in the past, I know that it can cover all kinds of situations, so it's absolutely not a blanket ban if it can be worked around...

It's lovely & spacious, can be furnished or unfurnished, & looks out on to the garden.
    Very quiet & friendly estate (St Matthews).
    Pets considered - there's a catflap to the garden door, and close to Rush Common & Brockwell Park.
    I've lived & worked in Brixton / Herne Hill for 20 years and am a nice dependable person to live with.