Brixton Buzz's Coldharbour Courage beer is back for Christmas!

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by editor, Dec 4, 2014.

1. editor

editor hiraethified

beerbuzz.jpg

I'm chuffed to announce that we've brewed a fresh batch of Coldharbour Courage beer for Christmas and you'll be able to buy bottles in abut two weeks time in Kaff, The Lounge and the Prince of Wales, with the other venues likely be announced.

We're brewing just the one beer for this batch, but seeing as the Courage is the fave of the Brixton Buzz beers, I'm happy!

As before, ALL profits go to the Soup Kitchen and other local causes. We hope to get into full production next year and continue to raise money for worthy local causes. Thanks are due to the London Beer Lab and the bars for their support.

More: http://www.brixtonbuzz.com/2014/12/...ed-charity-beer-is-coming-back-for-christmas/

2. editor

editor hiraethified

Stocks have now arrived at the Kaff and Lounge bars on Atlantic Road and the Prince Of Wales on Brixton Road. Big thanks are due to those venues for being so quick to support the venture.

This is a trial run of what we hope will be a revamped production run for next year which will let us brew a lot more more beer and get it into more bars and restaurants - and thus raise a load more money!

Here's the final label design:

coldharbour-courage-bleed.gif

3. editor

editor hiraethified

4. editor

editor hiraethified

Gramsci and craigxcraig like this.
  5. BusLanes

BusLanes Pedestrian

Damn, just noticed this now, so will miss the launch. Will it be on sale tomorrow?

6. editor

editor hiraethified

Should be but maybe only on draught. I'll try and find out.

BusLanes likes this.
  7. Gramsci

Gramsci Well-Known Member

I have still got my old bottle. Would like to buy this one as bottle? Where can I get it?

BusLanes likes this.