Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton Bed & Breakfast, hotels etc

Minnie_the_Minx

someinenhhanding menbag and me ah bollox
Desperately trying to find a cheap hostel or room, but even the cheapest hostel private rooms for 1 person come in at over £40 per night :mad:

Anyone know of any rooms above pubs or similar that are cheap?

Alternatively, any where they might do discounts for long stays?

Need something maybe between Brixton and Guy's Hospital. St Christopher's Hostel isn't cheap for single private room :(

This is URGENT!

uk benzo

أنا ليس أمريكي
Desperately trying to find a cheap hostel or room, but even the cheapest hostel private rooms for 1 person come in at over £40 per night :mad:

Anyone know of any rooms above pubs or similar that are cheap?

Alternatively, any where they might do discounts for long stays?

Need something maybe between Brixton and Guy's Hospital. St Christopher's Hostel isn't cheap for single private room :(

This is URGENT!
It's a long shot, but contact the Guy's hospital / King's College London accommodation office:

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/ug/accom/help/contactus.aspx

Minnie_the_Minx

uk benzo

أنا ليس أمريكي
Minnie_the_Minx

Back in the day, I managed to get a room at one of their halls by just phoning them up and asking if they had any free rooms that they would be willing to let for 1-week. They may have more stringent procedures now.

But at they very least, they should be able to point you to accommodation near the KCL Guy's campus.

I hope this helps.

Minnie_the_Minx

Minnie_the_Minx

Back in the day, I managed to get a room at one of their halls by just phoning them up and asking if they had any free rooms that they would be willing to let for 1-week. They may have more stringent procedures now.

But at they very least, they should be able to point you to accommodation near the KCL Guy's campus.

I hope this helps.
Thank you. Have just pointed out to them as well that the cost of a weekly Oyster Card for Zones 1-2 is £30 so if they were within walking distance, then they could save a bit of money from travel and put that towards accommodation

Brixton Hatter

Home is south London mate

Minnie_the_Minx

MarkyMarrk

Banned
Banned

sw16er

I ended up staying at the Premier Inn one night a few weeks before Xmas. I live local...long story why I had to grab a room there for the evening!

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised, the rooms and facilities are great, the room was spacious and super clean, it was quiet considering where it is located. The staff were friendly too. I can't remember what I paid...it wasn't a crazy price...but it was definitely worth it.

The Breakfast was pretty decent too.