Brits banned from US after Tweeting that they were going to 'destroy' the place with partying

Discussion in 'New York/US' started by editor, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Reno

Reno The In Kraut

I think it's ridiculous and typical of the total lack of common sense US bureaucrats have. I could just about understand it if they had said that while passing immigration, but on Twitter ? Having dealt with US immigration and other public services on numerous occasions, they can be total cunts.

2. METH LAB

METH LAB Im a goat! Banned

i wouldant have belived it if some bloke told me in the street... but yea, we are gonna need a bigger facepalm.

un-fucking-belivable (but also belivable..in an un-belivable kinda way)

3. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

It's actually borrowed from the English/Scottish and, when speaking English, correctly spelled 'crack'. 'Craic' is a Gaelicised spelling.

4. Minnie_the_Minx

Minnie_the_Minx someinenhhanding menbag and me ah bollox

well well

5. wemakeyousoundb

wemakeyousoundb and calm again

treading deep water

immigration officials are possibly worse than customs...

6. petee

petee i'm spartacus

good call, bicentennial of the war of 1812, bastards obviously came to destroy our homes again, get over it you lost that one

7. Hocus Eye.

Hocus Eye. Snap, crop, scrap crap R.I.P.

Well if there really is a war of terror going on then the Americans are losing it. They are terrified of people from other countries.