Brian Bows Out of Brixton

Discussion in 'Brixton' started by Brian, Dec 6, 2002.

1. BL2ALLb

BL2ALLb New Member

I took my kids off red meat in 88............one of my mates was the Queens Butchers....Allen & co...in 88 we discovered that CJD was going to be dangerous..................more die from legal liars..........wwho made decisions in good faith.......and leaglly slaughtered people...he as a good man.....he took on Westmisnster Council........

Dance Music in 88 was considered to be the 'Devil 's Music'.......

persucution...harrassement....

death.......

now all of a sudden it s a big export.............but many got slaughtered.

2. BL2ALLb

BL2ALLb New Member

That didnt come accross well..............but men make serious mistakes an it takes so fucking long to accept..............then rectify......it..............

People are struggling...old admin systems dont work and are too slow..............

Ask Brian?

3. fanta

fanta Banned Banned

I confess that most times I have no idea what the fuck BL2ALLb is talking about!

Is it some sort of code?

:confused:

4. editor

editor Forked with electrons

Churchill's comments about 'an enigma
    wrapped in a mystery' do rather spring to mind at times...

5. GarfieldLeChat

GarfieldLeChat fucking awesome but wrong

i don't know for me i have always read them more like a narrative in a david attenbourgh wild animal film kind :

and here....in the deepest darkest dephs.....ofurban75!...find the posts hard at work.....etc

;)

edited to add museings i guess :D

6. newbie

newbie undisambiguated

I think she's one of the most consistently interesting posters around but I'd like to know how to pronounce BL2ALLb.

7. Streathamite

Streathamite ideological dogmatist

I don't know which intrigues me more - our Editor's comparison of BL2ALLB with none other than Clement Attlee-or the wierd literary symbiosis betwixt B2LALLb and our Garf :D ;)

8. Masseuse

Masseuse One thing or another

I love BL2ALLb posts. He sounds like a cool fella to me.

I have noticed that Garfield has gone a bit stream of consciousness lately.

9. GarfieldLeChat

me stream never i have when who why did they do that, can it be ure never it wouldn't be like that it might you know never mnd 2 days left hmmmmm

10. Jessiedog

Jessiedog Keeping the faith.

lol@garf

:D

Woof

11. TeeJay

TeeJay New Member

So who is the new commander?

12. Streathamite

Brian Moore - not the veteran footie commentator, a career copper with distinctly questionable "incidents"concerning his time as a junior officer in walthamstow ( I refer to the Walthamstow Officers Golf Society-look at the acronym)

13. GarfieldLeChat

not he of slippy stair fame ??????????

14. BL2ALLb

BL2ALLb New Member

talkin of apple + pairs...........dont forget to wish a merry feast for the coppers locked up..........those who strayed from the path of law and path and over indulged in temptation................locked in cells with a bit of fruit .......cold sandwiches and a packet of crisps.........and the rest that are free

pray they dont choke on their mince pies.
    Amen.

15. hatboy

hatboy Banned Banned

Brian Moore is leaving too now.

16. TeeJay

TeeJay New Member

OK I just want to say he fell he wasn't pushed ... oh sorry, got the wrong end of that one. What I mean is ... I think it's disgusting how urban75 have hounded this poor policeman (Brian Moore) out of his job simply because of some youthful indiscetions. Its a time to put and end to these witch hunts.:D ;)

17. Mikee

Mikee Thorrasic Beats

Gutted

Right wing media : simple-minded, racist, homphobic, pathetic, squibbling little xenophobic fuckwits.

Shame is though that we already knew that.

Brian - your decision is yours alone to make of course and I have to agree with your thinking in some ways but it does kind of feel like bowing out to the superior forces of fuckwittery that abound throughout the institutions of government and the police.

True - the situation could never revert to anything close to the tolerant forward looking type vibe that was in play during your time , but I hope you can exewrcise some influence elsewhere in order to ensure that we don't end up with someone intent on undoing the progress that's been made ( what's left of it ) in the relationship between the police and the community. In the end its the people of Lambeth who have to bite the bullet ( so to speak ) and get what they're given.

I and several others were fortunate enough to get smeared to ~'#*! for our campaign in support of your return but at the very least it showed that you cant just put asidfe the wishes of the community - or can you. In the end they got what they wanted and we got.....????? So efectively - we achieved what?

The buck stops with the media - anyone who thinks this has anythiing to do with anything other than their selling newspapers is somewhat mistaken, and , once again they managed to screw up a step in the direction of progress.
    Be nice if everyone could remember that next time they go to buy a paper....

I'm out for now can't formulate my sentences properly - too pissed off.

Laters

18. TONYSW9

TONYSW9 New Member

brian

Sorry mate,when they told you that there
    were great oppotunities for bent policemen in
    brixton,they meant corrupt and dishonest,not
    gay.

19. Streathamite

hatboy-re your last posting. Is there any more info you can give on that? The more the better

20. Caspar Hauser

Caspar Hauser Boy from Nowhere

It was in the SLP, Red Jezza. :)
    You can find it covered in this thread

21. TopCat

TopCat Gone away, no forwarding address

Great thread. Miss lots of the banned.

BusLanes and Brixton Hatter like this.