Brazil v Colombia (Quarter Final) Friday 4th July 2014

Discussion in 'World Cup 2014 Brazil' started by juice_terry, Jul 3, 2014.

1. girasol

girasol Sunflower

It's just a beautiful 'grilo' (cricket), a big 'un. But you should see the size of the cockroaches you get in Brazil!

ska invita likes this.
  2. billy_bob

billy_bob supercalifragilistic-borussiamönchengladbach

Bollocks, look into its eyes. If it got the chance that grillo would eat you and everyone you care about.

savoloysam likes this.
  3. girasol

girasol Sunflower

I've edited :) it's a BEAUTIFUL grilo! harmless.

Another edit: The species is popularly know as 'Esperança', i.e. Hope

ska invita likes this.
  4. DexterTCN

DexterTCN Well-Known Member

That tackle on Neymar in slo-mo

Voley and Kaka Tim like this.
  5. billy_bob

billy_bob supercalifragilistic-borussiamönchengladbach

I know, I'm being a pansy. At least it's not one of those centipedes the size of conger eels that catch bats mid-flight.

6. juice_terry

juice_terry Here is a man who would not take it anymore.

The footage on the news last night of Neymar being stretchered into hospital wasn't even Neymar, unless they dyed his hair black again in the ambulance.
    Expect a miracle recovery and a hat-trick vs the Germans and Nike adverts celebrating this for years and years to come... anyway he did the real damage slipping onto his arse when celebrating Silva's goal :D :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  7. Col_Buendia

Col_Buendia sort code

We only got to see one replay here, and there was no sign of an offside. Anyone got a copy of the footage to watch it again?

8. twistedAM

twistedAM Left Of The Dial

9. girasol

girasol Sunflower

Funny, I was thinking that earlier (miracle recovery)... Football is theatre and it would make for great drama! That fall is comical :D

10. savoloysam

savoloysam Won an argument on the internetz once.

Scholari and team mates have been moaning in the press about how he gets targeted and despite complaints to FIFA he still wasn't offered any protection.

Hypocrites much? :oops:

juice_terry likes this.
  11. Silva

Silva This went well.

31 fouls (not to mention the ones that weren't called) and just two yellow cards (one should have been red) seems protection enough. Maybe if the ref wasn't turning a blind eye to that kind of performance, nobody would even think of planting a flying knee on the back of someone else.

Col_Buendia likes this.
  12. Silva

Silva This went well.

Actually, coming to think of it, two yellow cards, for one completely unnecessary foul on the goalkeeper, and another on a penalty in a clear goal situation that should have been a red. Brazil and Scolari (not Neymar) got what they deserved.

13. manny-p

manny-p candy coloured clown

Have to say Colombia were completely robbed. Better team lost. Worst ref performance I have seen. Well dodgy.

Col_Buendia likes this.
  14. paulhackett

paulhackett voiced by strother martin

15. Favelado

Favelado Half to the Tower, please.

A mum tries to console a little girl who wants Neymar to play for Brazil.

16. Lo Siento.

Lo Siento. Second As Farce

That child = basically all the Brazilians on my Facebook

17. Doctor Carrot

Doctor Carrot Bear Grylls grills bare bears

Has this been done yet? :D