Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Billie Eilish

Red Cat

BB1's 16th Birthday pressie was a pair of tickets to see her in Paris in July. I wanna go with her, but seems that 16 is old enough to be swanning around without uncool dad in tow...
I didn't manage to get a ticket for my 12 year old in Birmingham - would've required more understanding of pre-sales and how quickly they would go and being ready to buy rather than going to work etc, But as an old person I didn't. They were gone when I got home from work mid-afternoon.

I'm sure your girl will have a fab time, very exciting :)

Bahnhof Strasse

A-wob a-bob bob
I didn't manage to get a ticket for my 12 year old in Birmingham - would've required more understanding of pre-sales and how quickly they would go and being ready to buy rather than going to work etc, But as an old person I didn't. They were gone when I got home from work mid-afternoon.

I'm sure your girl will have a fab time, very exciting :)
Thanks.

Yeah we couldn’t get anything in the U.K., snapped up very quickly, but Paris is very doable, Eurostar goes on sales next week for July and we should get tickets at around £50, so not too shabby..

krtek a houby

Share knowledge, don't weaponize it
I'd not heard her stuff until recently & was impressed when I finally did. I'm sure she'll do a fine job with the Bond theme.

killer b

[distant cheering]
Found this blog about the creation of the impression of Eilish as a runaway viral success pretty interesting

editor

hiraethified
Found this blog about the creation of the impression of Eilish as a runaway viral success pretty interesting

Excellent piece.